Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

HRC isn’t often right

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Hillary is a mean, bitter, vindictive woman

you realize you're talking about the female version of the clown that you voted for, don't you?

Hillary spent 11 hours straight on the Hill defending herself successfully against the retards that back up everything Trump does after the President provided all the documents said idiots asked for without a fuss so screw off

https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-cleared-wrongdoing-private-email-probe-1466426?fbclid=IwAR0RqjuZRFaBDeukuZg7uZ-0-C56LPAYcSfi7bPCe6XW_u0llS9hz_zNR2I

It was ridiculous then, as the whole email protocol thing was just being ironed out (the Bush administration had similar difficulties with handling emails) and it's even more crazy now, talking about classified emails when now we just give people top secret clearances because they are family, despite security officials denying them for valid reasons. 

3 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

That pic is hilarious

it is... a lot of people are laughing about Hillary and her claims...

but part of it actually makes me nervous, some people like people on this forum actually believe Hillary... so who else is going to be accused of being a Russian agent ? 

The McCarthy Hearings ring a bell to anyone ? 

Hillary is a spiteful old hag that figuratively held down many women's arms for her husband's successes.  She is still spiteful that she didn't get hers.  SOS position wasn't enough.  I am very thankful she is not our president.  As much disdain I have for Drumpf, I could not stomach her voice and demeanor.  

You would rather have a Constitution ignoring criminal lying every single day for the benefit of his bank account and his bootlickers than a womans voice at the top. Just want to make sure everyone knows your level of America hating.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, cookinwithgas said:

You would rather have a Constitution ignoring criminal lying every single day for the benefit of his bank account and his bootlickers than a womans voice at the top. Just want to make sure everyone knows your level of America hating.

Not at all.  If all you took from that was her voice as a reason, then I haven't been clear enough in my time here in TB.  Her number one enemy are republicans.  So I'm obliging her and never voting for someone that considers me an enemy.  So screw that witch. 

Again, you'd rather have the Russians stooge be in control rather than an American you disagree with. Keep it up.

Her number one enemy is stupid people that believe Fox News. I guess that is the same thing as Republicans though isn't it?