Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

HRC isn’t often right

1 hour ago, SZ James (banned) said:

if tulsi wants to support bernie she should drop out right now and endorse him 

hillary clinton and all of her subordinates should fug off for the rest of time

lock the thread 

Don't look now, your American privilege is showing.

Tulsi Gabbard is bringing needed attention to costly/destructive regime change wars in a way that no other candidate is brave enough to do.

Dropping out isn't the answer, ending these regime change wars is.

Long live this thread, which exposes crooked Hillary and her establishment lies for all to see! 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Robert Walker served in the military before becoming the Soviet Unions most valuable spy. 

Not denigrating Gabbard or backing up Clinton, just saying pulling out the military card for this particular situation is not the best argument. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Robert Walker served in the military before becoming the Soviet Unions most valuable spy. 

Not denigrating Gabbard or backing up Clinton, just saying pulling out the military card for this particular situation is not the best argument. 

Spot on except for the lack of any evidence to support Hillary's red baiting.

But by all means, ignore the elephant in the room.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Spot on except for the lack of any evidence to support Hillary's red baiting.

But by all means, ignore the elephant in the room.

My dude, you gotta ease up on the whole "show evidence," thing. 

You know we don't have it.

But you also know it's not our job to have it. You know that if the evidence exists we probably wouldn't be in possession of it.

But you also know that it doesn't mean there isn't evidence of it that perhaps a former Senator/Secretary of State/Candidate for POTUS would have access to or awareness of. And given that said Senator/Secretary of State/Candidate for POTUS was 100% spot-on when she called out this exact thing last time, perhaps I give her opinion more weight than yours and everyone taking the opportunity to pile on Hillary to earn "Thank you for your Service" brownie points.

And while you're throwing around the buzzword du jour, "red-baiting," you're putting me in mind of another troll tactic.

image.png.8e7b73bda3e5a211ef1110624f1c725c.png

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

My dude, you gotta ease up on the whole "show evidence," thing. 

You know we don't have it.

But you also know it's not our job to have it. You know that if the evidence exists we probably wouldn't be in possession of it.

But you also know that it doesn't mean there isn't evidence of it that perhaps a former Senator/Secretary of State/Candidate for POTUS would have access to or awareness of. And given that said Senator/Secretary of State/Candidate for POTUS was 100% spot-on when she called out this exact thing last time, perhaps I give her opinion more weight than yours and everyone taking the opportunity to pile on Hillary to earn "Thank you for your Service" brownie points.

And while you're throwing around the buzzword du jour, "red-baiting," you're putting me in mind of another troll tactic.

image.png.8e7b73bda3e5a211ef1110624f1c725c.png

LOL, let me get this straight.

Asking for, you know, EVIDENCE to support Hillary Clinton's unsupported claims is sealioning?

So, you are now advocating that we believe Hillary Clinton without evidence?

This is a joke, right?

17 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Don't look now, your American privilege is showing.

Tulsi Gabbard is bringing needed attention to costly/destructive regime change wars in a way that no other candidate is brave enough to do.

Dropping out isn't the answer, ending these regime change wars is.

Long live this thread, which exposes crooked Hillary and her establishment lies for all to see! 

Tulsi is a stooge and useful idiot.  That's about sums up all she is.   

and she is backed by foreign countries because they value her trolling and is a tool they can use to implement their tactics for their gain. Which is why they support her. 

Fun fact, when bad guys abroad are backing certain candidates? They aren't good candidates for us.  You think we would learn these simple things.

and her record shows she is full of poo.  She is an opportunist.  Nothing else.  And dumb enough to do what folks put in her ear. 

26 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

wait so is Tulsi a hero now? I thought she was an uber republican as of a few weeks ago?

When was the last time Hillary Clinton took a principled stand for anything knowing it would cost her politically?

I can't remember a single instance.

However, I do recall numerous times she has lied for personal gain.

Hillary doesn't deserve anyone's faith based on her word alone.

On the other hand Tulsi Gabbard resigned from the DNC after discovering a concerted effort withing the organization to undermine Senator Sanders 2016 campaign.  Representative Gabbard could have simply put her career ahead of ethics/integrity and said nothing, remaining a favored/fast rising member of the democratic party as well as the Deputy Chairman of the DNC.  

I wonder, would you have resigned under similar circumstances like Tulsi or would you have simply gone along to advance your career?

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Tulsi is a stooge and useful idiot.  That's about sums up all she is.   

and she is backed by foreign countries because they value her trolling and is a tool they can use to implement their tactics for their gain. Which is why they support her. 

Fun fact, when bad guys abroad are backing certain candidates? They aren't good candidates for us.  You think we would learn these simple things.

and her record shows she is full of poo

You really can't be this stupid, can you?

The only useful idiot here is you.

Russians back a second term for Obama

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-10-11/russians-back-second-term-obama

Why Putin Wants Obama to Win

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2012/09/26/why-putin-wants-obama-to-win-a18095

Putin on U.S. Vote: Obama 'Genuine,' Romney 'Mistaken'

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390443589304577635113013597198

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

You really can't be this stupid, can you?

You so busy raging against the world you don't actually pay attention to much outside of what you want to hear. 

Check Brexit, the 2016 US election.  What is going on is crystal clear right now.  Well, to sane people. 

Tulsi is 100% a an opportunist troll.  That is backed by Russia because she is a useful idiot to aid in what they are doing extremely well at in recent history. 

Just because she rages as the Democratic establishment (which you love)….doesn't make her good.  I mean, THAT elementary stuff is how you con dopes.  

Said it before and it remains true.  No group that exists right now is more setup to be conned and manipulated right now than the far left right now.   They just waiting around like the far right was....eager to drink up what they want to hear. 

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

You so busy raging against the world you don't actually pay attention to much outside of what you want to hear. 

Check Brexit, the 2016 US election.  What is going on is crystal clear right now.  Well, to sane people. 

Tulsi is 100% a an opportunist troll.  That is backed by Russia because she is a useful idiot to aid in what they are doing extremely well at in recent history. 

Just because she rages as the Democratic establishment (which you love)….doesn't make her good.  I mean, THAT elementary stuff is how you con dopes.  

Said it before and it remains true.  No group that exists right now is more setup to be conned and manipulated right now than the far left right now.   They just waiting around like the far right was....eager to drink up what they want to hear. 

In other words you got nothing (as usual) to counter what I've just posted.

Keep being a sheep that is easily led by corporate media.

You know what they call that, don't you?

A Useful Idiot.

8 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

In other words you got nothing (as usual) to counter what I've just posted.

Keep being a sheep that is easily led by corporate media.

You know what they call that, don't you?

A Useful Idiot.

I stated basic facts any sane person should be able to grasp.

Tulsi is an opportunist troll who is full of poo.  She is backed by folks like Russia because she is useful to them.  Pretty simple. 

And you are a fan of anyone who says something you want to hear.   

once again, there you go....echoing the Trumpers.  Because again, you and them are the same people.