Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

NFL: That's gotta hurt a little

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've watched him blow it way too many times in too many important games to apply that term.

This is another one of those things where I say stats don't tell the whole story.

How many Lions games are you watching and when were all these important games they have played? It's the Lions! They don't play important games. Think I see them on Thanksgiving for about 1/2 game each year.  

15 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

How many Lions games are you watching and when were all these important games they have played? It's the Lions! They don't play important games. Think I see them on Thanksgiving for about 1/2 game each year.  

Enough to see Stafford wilt like a flower multiple times (easy to forget that he's been around for a while). And yeah, I've also seen him fold in non-important games too.

(I watch a lot of non-Panthers football on an annual basis)

And while you're here JR, I gotta ask about Wentz. What's your objective opinion of him? I was a big fan early but these days I'm seeing a lot of questions.

Heck, talk to me about Doug Pederson too.