Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sean Payton's Vicodin

This years Pats defense is one of the best ever

- Less than 7 ppg allowed

-18 ints to 1 td pass

-have allowed 3 tds on 91 drives

-dating back to the rams SB have allowed 30 points in their past 8 games (!!)

Yes they've faced trash teams they have destroyed those trash teams, which is what good defenses do. The 2000 ravens didnt play a murderers row either. Holy poo I am so jelly of NE.

• Beer 3
  • Poo 3

Wait until the play an NFL offense and we’ll see... It’s actually a complete fuging joke and a mockery of the sport the schedule they’ve had so far. Never in my life have I seen any stretch so easy for a team.

• Pie 3

A great D greatly aided by playing straight trash competition. Their always horrible division deserves a decent amount of credit for their dynasty.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

we have one of our greatest defenses since 2013 rn and you're sitting here whining about the patriots defense like we should give a crap.

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 6
  • Poo 2

Honestly the nfl low key kind of sucks this year as a whole. Lots of really awful teams.

8 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

- Less than 7 ppg allowed

-18 ints to 1 td pass

-have allowed 3 tds on 91 drives

-dating back to the rams SB have allowed 30 points in their past 8 games (!!)

Yes they've faced trash teams they have destroyed those trash teams, which is what good defenses do. The 2000 ravens didnt play a murderers row either. Holy poo I am so jelly of NE.

This is what was being talked about on NFL radio and one of the guys was asked If the Pats D really that good or is it good because of playing against bad teams and he answered "Their defense is good because the Pats were playing bad teams". 

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

My gosh i hate the patriots so much!!!!  Really hate them!  It ticks me off that they are pretty much always making the playoffs due to the teams they play twice a year as pointed out by others.  Come on...If the panthers had to play Bills, Jets and Dolphins every year we'd be golden!!  Having said that yes I admit the patriots are still a great team, they got their Bleep together!  Brady is KING at throwing the ball hitting his WR in stride!  Still hate him tho!  

• Milkshake 1

How many points would Luke Falk and Josh Rosen have put on us? How many times would we have picked them off? I'm not impressed in the slightest. They play the Ravens in a couple of weeks, get back at me if they're doing this to them.

• Pie 1