Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

Falcons send Sanu to the Patriots

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

So you’re already conceding the division to us? Tsk tsk.

:tongue:

yep, me and Sean always see the writing on the wall.

Image result for sean payton clap vikings gif

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

The Jones trade actually made some sense. They were really up against the cap and had Hightower, Collins and Jones all coming up on free agency. He chose to pay Hightower, keep Collins and trade Jones. He wanted to keep Collins and pay him but then Collins pissed him off by freelancing or something so he sent his ass to Cleveland.

I agree about "some sense". Ive heard this about the Pats. They are the only team thats honest when they said " This is our final and best offer". Bill sets the amount he sees and that is it.PERIOD. If its 12 million and your want 12.1 million, they will walk away. I believe soon after he traded for Kyle Van Noy, gave up a 5th......... That was the replacement for Jones, a guy the lions drafted and couldnt get to play. Van Noy was still on an rookie and he is a beast. Now hes signed for what maybe the best deal in the NFL for a elite pass rusher. 

10 hours ago, Malt Liquor said:

The Patriots are constantly trying to improve.

I've come to admire the hell out them in recent years. They are just so much smarter than everyone else.  

Pats defensive coaches made Darnold look like a high school QB last night. 

28 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

yep, me and Sean always see the writing on the wall.

Image result for sean payton clap vikings gif

Well that’s good, so that means you’ll be pulling for us in the playoffs, right?

:)