Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

Falcons send Sanu to the Patriots

And to the Patriots of all teams smh

Falcons already starting the fire sell, they are packing it in

Edited by ncfan

yep, he was a cap casualty after this year anyway, great value to the Falcons.  Fans hate it, but it is what it is.

And one little last dying dig at the Saints.

Damn, a 2nd for Sanu? That’s crazy. I know it’s a late 2nd but still. Maybe it says something about how long Brady will be around. 

• Pie 3

A 2nd round pick is a pretty sweet deal for Sanu IMO. I’m surprised Bill made that trade...I could see a 3rd or 4th...but a 2nd wasn’t a good deal

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Damn, a 2nd for Sanu? That’s crazy. I know it’s a late 2nd but still. Maybe it says something about how long Brady will be around. 

Sanu still has a year left on his deal after this year. Isn’t just a 9 game rental. 

17 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Sanu for a 2nd? That's a heck of a deal for the Falcons tbh. 

The Pats might actually utilize his skill set. Matt Ryan hasn’t helped his receivers out very much.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Those fugs are now rooting for the patriots to win another super bowl after the Sanu trade. What a trash fan base.

@thebigcat has entered the chat...

• Pie 6

This is why the Patriots win Super Bowl after Super Bowl they are not complacent, they spot a weakness and immediately try to plug that hole. 

You have some guys on this message board talking about why do the Panthers need a veteran receiver? They need one in case Moore are Samuel have to miss time our only option then is Jarius Wright and guys brought on for special teams. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme