Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Predictions - Panthers at 49ers

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, MadHatter said:

The question is...when the Panthers win, will you come back and admit your team is over rated?  Or, will you just slither away in the night  like nearly every other opposing teams fans do?

How about at the end of season we see who's team ends up on top? If 49ers do you come on here and admit the 49ers were the better team, if the Panthers end of up on top I will come back and do the same.

Deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, Seattle49er said:

Well obviously (did I spell it correctly?) I didn't swallow a dictionary like you did. But you got my point.

Since pretty much everything has spell check these days, you just need to actually use it. Don’t be surprised when you show up to another team’s message board talking smack that if you can’t spell your smack talk right someone will call you on it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28-14 Panthers

Our o-line is healthy but there will be sacks. Our magic bullet is that Chris Manhertz is back. Kyle will have 2 outlets available, Greg and CMC. Curtis Samuel will have a big game.

Our D will swarm as Luke realizes he can read Garoppolo like a book. He's played against Shanahan before and he doesn't forget anything. More than 3 sacks of JG. He's gonna be running in that backfield for his life. Two ints. 

Dortch will torch them on punt returns. #FlyingDortchman circulates on Twitter.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy G isn't Matty Ice and they don't have anything like Julio (to be fair, no one else does either). We shouldn't compare Shanahan's time in Atlanta to what he has in San Fran.

Passing wise, Jimmy is closer to RG3 than Matty Ice. Maybe his time in WAS is the better indication of this 49er offense - without a world class sprinter at QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when opposing teams come to a forum and get offended. 

"Oh my god!  You think the team you root for is going to beat my team! How dare you disrespect my team on your teams forum!"

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Panthers Fans, Thank you all for the good banter this week. You all are good, knowledgeable, fans (well most of you :)). Appreciate the insight you have provided on your team, it makes watching the game more fun and engaging. As requested I will come back on Monday to eat crow, or possibly do some light ribbing. 

Hoping this game is a good one. Final prediction: Niners- 17 Panthers- 13

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Seattle49er said:

How about at the end of season we see who's team ends up on top? If 49ers do you come on here and admit the 49ers were the better team, if the Panthers end of up on top I will come back and do the same.

Deal?

nobody here cares what some san fran fan thinks

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 6:21 PM, Untouchable said:

Feels like a 16-13 type game.  I think Norv has been having a very good year and could make the difference in this one.  Plus who doesn't like our D against what we've seen from Jimmy G.  49ers are injured on their OL and I like how we matchup, Panthers win.

True. The media only talks about their defense and speaks about ours as an after thought. 

Jimmy G. Has had 6 ints against some pretty bad teams. Thieves Avenue will pick him 3x with one being a pick 6.

Panther 27-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Seattle49er said:

Wow sure is some overconfidents here. Who the 49ers or Panthers played don't mean jack come Sunday.

I'm confident 49ers will prevail. 7-0

It sure does mean a lot since 49's played weak teams and 5 out of those 6 games only 1 was considered as a good team namely the Rams but they lost. You guys have a cupcake schedule so far and have not played a challenging team yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

It sure does mean a lot since 49's played weak teams and 5 out of those 6 games only 1 was considered as a good team namely the Rams but they lost. You guys have a cupcake schedule so far and have not played a challenging team yet.

Just keep telling yourself that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

 

 

This is all great news. What's the OL going to be? Daley-GVR-Paradis-Turner-Moton?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seattle49er said:

Just keep telling yourself that.

just a noteworthy reminder....no matter who has the ball on offense... the best player on the field will always be a Panther.  

 CMC and Luke.  

Panthers 1,000,002 49ers 0

  • Pie 3
  • Milkshake 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

It sure does mean a lot since 49's played weak teams and 5 out of those 6 games only 1 was considered as a good team namely the Rams but they lost. You guys have a cupcake schedule so far and have not played a challenging team yet.

I'll never understand this argument.

"You guys played bad teams, therefore you will lose". Its weird. Its like they didn't beat the dorrs off almost all those teams and now that they play a "real" team, obviously everything will be different.

I heard the Browns fans be like "you've played nobody, you've never seen OBJ or Landry type players". Rams fans be like "We've beaten you several times in a row, you haven't seen receivers like this". Redskins fans be like "yeah, please be merciful". LOL.  Typically, its AFTER the game when people start saying "yeah, but it was the Browns pr Yeah, but it was the Rams.

The beat-down by the 49ers is part of what shapes the narrative. They can only play the teams on their schedule.

I mean I get the point. Obviously, there have bene bad teams on the schedule. The ONLY think the 49ers can do is beat those teams decisively...which they did. Its not like these are 1 point wins. Their worst non-weatehr game was probably the Bucs, and Jimmy was clearly still rusty. Sonce then, the only game that they didn't win by 2 or more scores was the Steelers, where they developed a habit of dribbling the ball inside the Steeler 15 yardline. Statistically in every way but the score, they obliterated the Steelers.

I'm making no predictions RE Sunday. That not what I do. If the Panthers win I'll be here on Monday and I'll give you guys a hearty congratulations and say see ya in the playoffs. I think the Panther D will be a challenge, particularly without the Niner starting tackles. I think CMC is going to be a challenge a sthe Niners have at times been susceptible to the run.

If the Niners lose, its won't be because they had a cakewalk schedule. It won't be because they are overrated. It will be because the Panthers are good. I would think that would be the reason you would want it to happen.

If the Niners win, I can all but guarantee that someone upcoming will count the Panthers as a team that sucks and that the only reason the Niners beat them. They'll be wrong. Two things can be equally true. BOTH TEAMS ARE GOOD.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 49Marvin said:

I'll never understand this argument.

"You guys played bad teams, therefore you will lose". Its weird. Its like they didn't beat the dorrs off almost all those teams and now that they play a "real" team, obviously everything will be different.

I heard the Browns fans be like "you've played nobody, you've never seen OBJ or Landry type players". Rams fans be like "We've beaten you several times in a row, you haven't seen receivers like this". Redskins fans be like "yeah, please be merciful". LOL.  Typically, its AFTER the game when people start saying "yeah, but it was the Browns pr Yeah, but it was the Rams.

The beat-down by the 49ers is part of what shapes the narrative. They can only play the teams on their schedule.

I mean I get the point. Obviously, there have bene bad teams on the schedule. The ONLY think the 49ers can do is beat those teams decisively...which they did. Its not like these are 1 point wins. Their worst non-weatehr game was probably the Bucs, and Jimmy was clearly still rusty. Sonce then, the only game that they didn't win by 2 or more scores was the Steelers, where they developed a habit of dribbling the ball inside the Steeler 15 yardline. Statistically in every way but the score, they obliterated the Steelers.

I'm making no predictions RE Sunday. That not what I do. If the Panthers win I'll be here on Monday and I'll give you guys a hearty congratulations and say see ya in the playoffs. I think the Panther D will be a challenge, particularly without the Niner starting tackles. I think CMC is going to be a challenge a sthe Niners have at times been susceptible to the run.

If the Niners lose, its won't be because they had a cakewalk schedule. It won't be because they are overrated. It will be because the Panthers are good. I would think that would be the reason you would want it to happen.

If the Niners win, I can all but guarantee that someone upcoming will count the Panthers as a team that sucks and that the only reason the Niners beat them. They'll be wrong. Two things can be equally true. BOTH TEAMS ARE GOOD.

And I apologize for my atrocious spelling, but I haven't figured out how to edit on this site yet. LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...