Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Hornets Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Looking really good tonight.  Washington is going off.  Bacon looks fantastic as well.  enjoying the game tonight.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


One of the most fun Hornets games I have seen in a while.

Regardless of record this is going to be an awesome season. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun win. Haven’t really followed the Hornets closely in years or watched many games living here in Boston. May consider shelling out the $200ish for the NBA league pass though, just to watch the young guys, and maybe get on board for the rebuild and hope we can compete in a year or two. That 3pt shooting percentage on tonight is unsustainable but definitely saw a lot of things to like for the future.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrific win

pj looked great...so did graham

monk getting no minutes

ps: Kemba 4-18 tonight in big loss....Kylie went for 45 in win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Terrific win

pj looked great...so did graham

monk getting no minutes

ps: Kemba 4-18 tonight in big loss....Kylie went for 45 in win

If you meant Kyrie he had 50 and they lost

But yeah...Graham is officially a fuggin steal atp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a big man who can play defense and then this team would be able to build something even better. Hopefully they address it this offseason. It is going to be a fun season. However, many losses will happen. It happens with youth. Berrego did a good job coaching tonight. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

We need a big man who can play defense and then this team would be able to build something even better. Hopefully they address it this offseason. It is going to be a fun season. However, many losses will happen. It happens with youth. Berrego did a good job coaching tonight. 

You already complaining...jesus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shocker said:

If you meant Kyrie he had 50 and they lost

But yeah...Graham is officially a fuggin steal atp

Yes...my bad

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PJ definitely surprised me.. but Bacon might be our best go-to scoring threat.. this shot staring at 8:50 was probably the biggest of the night:

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shocker said:

You already complaining...jesus

It is observations about what we need moving forward. I was quite impressed last night. Giving up over 70 points in the paint was not impressive though. I am sure the coaching staff would agree. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

It is observations about what we need moving forward. I was quite impressed last night. Giving up over 70 points in the paint was not impressive though. I am sure the coaching staff would agree. 

You're absolutely right.  Giving up 125 points is not sustainable.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...