Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Hornets Game Thread

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Rick bonnell as much as guaranteed we would lose to the pacers tonight

One of the biggest hacks to ever write for the Observer - and that's saying something.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I still think we only have 25-30 wins in us.. but I like the way we have been playing recently. Clutch ball. This is a definite L tonight 

• Pie 2

Damn...shooting is terrible tonight, we could be in this otherwise.  Youngins look pretty good, especially Martin.

Have to say it Monk just isnt a good NBA player.  Pretty sad how little he has progressed 

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I still think we only have 25-30 wins in us.. but I like the way we have been playing recently. Clutch ball. This is a definite L tonight 

30-35 wins as a 7th or 8th seed

Edited by Forty-Eight

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Damn...shooting is terrible tonight, we could be in this otherwise.  Youngins look pretty good, especially Martin.

Have to say it Monk just isnt a good NBA player.  Pretty sad how little he has progressed 

Monk is a major disappointment. Good thing we hit on Miles and PJ; the two that not very much fans liked. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

30-35 wins as a 7th or 8th seed

no way.. i know the East is gawd awful this year but no team has ever got in the playoffs with a record under 35 wins and the only team to do it with 35 was the 76ers in 2011.. no way the 8th AND 7th seed would sniff it with 30-35 wins

4 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

no way.. i know the East is gawd awful this year but no team has ever got in the playoffs with a record under 35 wins and the only team to do it with 35 was the 76ers in 2011.. no way the 8th AND 7th seed would sniff it with 30-35 wins

The East has always been bad when LeBron was here. Now it is even worse. We are currently #6 in the playoffs hunt. The only teams that are legitimately better than us are the five teams ahead of us. But we could even win 1-2 games against Toronto. Everybody else behind us are straight trash. Our young guys are taking huge leaps. 

• Beer 1

On 11/6/2019 at 4:58 AM, BIGH2001 said:

One of the biggest hacks to ever write for the Observer - and that's saying something.

Yet he was right!

(he is a complete dolt)

Bad.....bad game tonight. They lack a true center and they need to cut down on turnovers. Brighter days are ahead though. We shall see how bright and how quickly.

2 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Bad.....bad game tonight. They lack a true center and they need to cut down on turnovers. Brighter days are ahead though. We shall see how bright and how quickly.

I wouldn’t root for a tank, but it is surely in the best interest of the team long term to not make the playoffs as a bad team in the east only to get swept in round one. Love what the young guys are bringing especially Devonte and PJ and want to see them keep developing and if we keep winning great, but I won’t be too upset with losses like this, even to really bad teams like NO.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

How’d that Memphis guy get all the way to the hoop last night?

PS: Celtics are being led by Kemba, but they usually have at least two other guys scoring 20 each...Kemba winning lots of games once he got some actual help

• Pie 1

On 11/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, Forty-Eight said:

The East has always been bad when LeBron was here. Now it is even worse. We are currently #6 in the playoffs hunt. The only teams that are legitimately better than us are the five teams ahead of us. But we could even win 1-2 games against Toronto. Everybody else behind us are straight trash. Our young guys are taking huge leaps. 

oh honey... bless your heart

• Poo 2