Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

Hornets Game Thread

Lots of great football on tonight...I am going to watch the Hornets.  Go bugs!

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hornets need an alfa dog on the court

Bridges needs to take that on

I absolutely love our young guys. Graham has been phenomenal. I never expected more than a good backup but he has proven me wrong. PJ Washington looks like a steal. He is so poised. Monk has looked so much more comfortable this year and is such a great playmaker. I really want to see Miles and Bacon step it up but it's still early. I even like what Terry brings to the team. He seems to have good chemistry with this young team and he is a solid 16pt a night guy. Also almost forgot...bring me Cody Martin's energy in my daily life!! 

Back to back game winning threes! Let's go Hornets!

does the up and down play make Borrego look bad? does the clutch play down the stretch make Borrego look good?

I chalk it up to being a young team I guess, but your thoughts..?

9 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

This team has heart and the young guys are getting better.

It's amazing how our perception of the young guys has changed in a year. JB and his staff really have done really well developing these young guys. Also Mitch has been hitting on draft picks which is nice to see. 

Dare I say.... Devonte is gonna be better than Kemba.

Biggest concern with this team under Borrego for me is defense. That’s something that is mainly coaching, not talent, and it’s been pretty consistently bad all year, with little signs of improvement. Hopefully it’s just because the team is so young and maybe missing a few pieces but I think it’s a little worrysome for the future under Borrego.