Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Rodrigue: Don't expect a big trade

4 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

how nice is it to be approaching the deadline and being able to say "a little depth at  a couple of spots would be nice, but we're gonna roll with the guys on 4 game win streak."

Meanwhile, the only two remaining undefeated teams in the NFL have both swung significant trades this week to further bolster their rosters

I like Rodrigue, but no one is giving "a few good draft picks" for Vernon butler. 

4 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

I really hope we keep Butler he is coming into his own!!

Agree for this season, but I really hope we let him walk in the off-season unless he comes really cheap. Color me skeptical on guys who finally start showing something four years into their careers in what just so happens to be a contract year.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Agree for this season, but I really hope we let him walk in the off-season unless he comes really cheap. Color me skeptical on guys who finally start showing something four years into their careers in what just so happens to be a contract year.

I agree!! But I think I read somewhere that McCoy has been a mentor to him!! Hopefully he has turned over a new leaf!!

Pats reportedly just traded Michael Bennett to the Cowboys.

Surprised she didn’t mention WR depth

We spend a good amount of time in 3 WR sets and literally only have 3 guys that have taken a WR snap for us. That’s a concern.

56 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Surprised she didn’t mention WR depth

We spend a good amount of time in 3 WR sets and literally only have 3 guys that have taken a WR snap for us. That’s a concern.

Robby Anderson is up for grabs, he is pretty good. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not to be a downer, but didn't we also have similar thoughts this time last year? :thinking:

No need to be cruel...

Well, I guess Robby Anderson is out of the question.

I'd take a stab at Chris Harris. Also, Leonard Williams would be a long term plan kinda move where they plan to resign him long term

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not to be a downer, but didn't we also have similar thoughts this time last year? :thinking:

homer simpson episode 6 GIF

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

If Little gets out the protocol, I could see Williams traded. ALL teams are looking for OL help and panthers have some decent depth. Main reason I see this is Williams will not like being benched cause hes a free agent in 2020. He would lose millions, so I understand.  

Little has shown no signs of being able to be on the field, and got to wonder if turner makes it thru the season

Are Hurney and Ron starting to feel safe again because the Panthers have won 4 games with a backup QB? 

With how many players expiring after this season, Hurney and Ron should be in a Super Bowl or we're fired mentality.