Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Recommended Posts

ESPN had a 3 hour trade special today with Schefter, Mort, Mike Tannenbaum, Jack Del Rio, Wendi Nix, Rich Eisen, Shannon Sharpe, Screaming A. Smith, Michael Strahan, Greg Olsen, Bryant and Greg Gumble, and Tony Homo. It was a huge waste of everyone's time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

ESPN had a 3 hour trade special today with Schefter, Mort, Mike Tannenbaum, Jack Del Rio, Wendi Nix, Rich Eisen, Shannon Sharpe, Screaming A. Smith, Michael Strahan, Greg Olsen, Bryant and Greg Gumble, and Tony Homo. It was a huge waste of everyone's time. 

Well, to be fair it wasn't a waste of their time. They got paid.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's like telling Margot Robbie you'll sell her your couch if she'll also agree to sleep with you.

Only if she’s on the pill. I don’t want her calling me for child support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Only if she’s on the pill. I don’t want her calling me for child support. 

What an idiotic post. Not funny at all. Swing and a miss here, doofus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know Aqib Talib can't be happy going from the Rams to the Dolphins of all teams in the league. Rams give up Talib and a 5th round pick in exchange for a 2022 7th round pick. Had to have been desperate to get rid of that contract, damn.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

For reference.  This is 2000-2017.  So a good 540ish players per round.

iGfMttg.png

Greg Hardy.

Yet instead of chasing down Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay after the Panthers gave up 51 in San Fran (the same stadium the 49ers were held to 9 points in 2013), the Keep Pounding Spirit will be in Moscow as it volunteers to fight one of the world’s best on short notice on home turf.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/22/greg-hardy-alexander-volkov-ufc-fight-russia-moscow/

Edited by Nails
  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Nails said:

Yet instead of chasing down Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay after the Panthers gave up 51 in San Fran (the same stadium the 49ers were held to 9 points in 2013), the Keep Pounding Spirit will be in Moscow as it volunteers to fight one of the world’s best on short notice on home turf.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/22/greg-hardy-alexander-volkov-ufc-fight-russia-moscow/

omg you're really still talking about him? get some help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nails said:

Yet instead of chasing down Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay after the Panthers gave up 51 in San Fran (the same stadium the 49ers were held to 9 points in 2013), the Keep Pounding Spirit will be in Moscow as it volunteers to fight one of the world’s best on short notice on home turf.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/22/greg-hardy-alexander-volkov-ufc-fight-russia-moscow/

1370308695_giphy(20).gif.e83379f3ed8735db55a05a04ec77e442.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Need to change the thread title to "Trade Deadline No News"

New thread title: "Trade Dudline"

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nails said:

Yet instead of chasing down Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay after the Panthers gave up 51 in San Fran (the same stadium the 49ers were held to 9 points in 2013), the Keep Pounding Spirit will be in Moscow as it volunteers to fight one of the world’s best on short notice on home turf.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/22/greg-hardy-alexander-volkov-ufc-fight-russia-moscow/

Lol that wasn’t even the same stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...