Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Ron may have had a reason for going "Riverboat" again

8 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

unpopular opinion... but WALL-E was boring as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

False.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Before you call someone stupid, whoever you are, answer this---

Would Rivera still have a job were it not for Cam?   (No--he nearly lost his job a few times with Cam)/.Did he allow his QB to play hurt? (Yes--he substituted Cam to throw hail mary passes last year--he knew, but RR's job was on the line with the new owner and he had no options).  Did he allow his QB to run and be hit more than any other QBs in the NFL?  (BY FAR)  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/stats-show-cam-newton-has-been-hit-more-than-any-nfl-qb-by-far/   

Does CMC play over 90% of all plays?  Does he touch the ball 55% of the time in a league that throws the ball more than it runs it?  (In 2018, the Panthers ran the ball 42% of the time.  We have Moore, Samuel, and a hall of fame TE, yet of the remaining 58%--the passes--CMC gets about 20% of the passes thrown to him.   CMC's touches lead the NFL.)  How long do you think CMC's career can withstand this kind of load?  The announcers were repeating Ron's excuses for his use of CMC ("He never takes a direct hit..." for example)--that is his way of defending his overuse of CMC.   So what numbers do you have, smart person, that dispute my points without something as intellectually significant as "that's stupid?" https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article235853372.html

Cam is on the side line so yes Rivera still has a job. Cam has also lost his last 8 games so Rivera should be fired because Cam didn't carry us ? Cmc is our offense what coach in the nfl wouldn't have him out there as much as possible ?( more to do with Allen being young and having a weapon like Cmc) The moment we lose because we didn't feed Cmc people will be wanting Rivera head. My point is saying that players carry Rivera is stupid. At time players can carry a team but a coach? 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, App Panther said:

Is this real? Colin Jones is granted this sort of trust?

Scot posted the link—

On 11/3/2019 at 11:36 PM, MHS831 said:

Tepper had every reason to be angry

With himself for looking at Rivera’s 8-year track record post-2018 and thinking to himself “Yep! That’s exactly what this team needs in 2019!”?

• Pie 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:47 PM, Mr. Scot said:

I didn't really like Wall-E that much.

Oh, come on.  The cockroach living in the indestructible, thousand year old Twinkie didn't do anything for you?

20 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Oh, come on.  The cockroach living in the indestructible, thousand year old Twinkie didn't do anything for you?

Not really.

I mean, there's got to be a worst Pixar movie, right? I'm pretty sure if you pulled most people oh, that one would get a lot of votes.

I think we're getting a little desperate by the time we get to Toy Story 25 as well.

Edited by Mr. Scot