Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Teams other than the Hornets will start to tank

“Cole Anthony just got pulled off?! This changes everything! New plan for the season! Start tanking immediately!” 

- nobody 

If teams were planning to tank then they have been tanking already. If that wasn’t their plan then this changes nothing for them. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

“Cole Anthony just got pulled off?! This changes everything! New plan for the season! Start tanking immediately!” 

- nobody 

If teams were planning to tank then they have been tanking already. If that wasn’t their plan then this changes nothing for them. 

Teams like New Orleans, Orlando and Chicago came into this season trying to get in the playoffs. Because of the early losses and after what Cole Anthony did last night, you bet all three teams will be tanking immediately. 

James Wiseman 28p, 11r

Anthony Edwards 24p, 9r

12 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Teams like New Orleans, Orlando and Chicago came into this season trying to get in the playoffs. Because of the early losses and after what Cole Anthony did last night, you bet all three teams will be tanking immediately. 

James Wiseman 28p, 11r

Anthony Edwards 24p, 9r

Lol you’re telling me me that they went from full on playoff mode to tanking after 6 games? Okay... sure...

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lol you’re tells me me that they went from full on playoff mode to tanking after 6 games? Okay... sure...

That is what I’m telling you

Just now, Forty-Eight said:

That is what I’m telling you

All I can tell you is that’s silly. And that these are professional level competitors on the court who aren’t gonna stop competing 6 games into an 82 game season.

Nobody is as obsessed with tanking in the NBA as NBA fans are 

• Pie 1