Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

App Panther

Kyle Allen Has Shown Enough

I wouldn't go that far.

He has shown that he's pretty good, though. Getting us back in that game after everything that happened was pretty solid.

• Pie 9

Just now, App Panther said:

He is without a doubt our future and worth developing into a franchise QB. 

He went in Lambeu and played relatively mistake free football (INT in endzone I can live with) and gave us a chance to win. There aren't many QBs that go 90 yards in 2 minutes, in the snow, on the road like that. Not to mention with a LT that looked like he was on skates. 

I'm pretty sure this game just cemented a $20m a year contract for him, I just don't know if it will be from us, or another team.

You forgot to mention the fumble from Mr Butterfingers where we lost ALL our momentum.  Those turnovers don't seem to matter to you guys though, only the interceptions.

He also threw a red zone INT and had a ridiculous fumble that killed a promising opportunity that swung momentum

• Pie 6

Kyle has not shown enough to be listed as a franchise QB you trippin dude. There are no moral victories here. We're beating who we should beat and losing to who we should lose to.

• Beer 1

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

You forgot to mention the fumble from Mr Butterfingers where we lost ALL our momentum.  Those turnovers don't seem to matter to you guys though, only the interceptions.

Overcoming adversity is part of what you have to do as a quarterback sometimes, even if you were part of it.

We were still inches from winning it at the end. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

You can tell he's going to be better than Newton by all the Nut Huggers attacking him. If he didn't throw a better ball than Newton they would not care. 

• Poo 6