Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Bucs release 2016 1st round pick Vernon Hargreaves

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

Grabbing the useless RB off waivers from Chicago puts us down at the bottom doesn't it?

No, it’s not like fantasy football. You always keep the same spot in the order in a given week.

Bruce Arians is a horrible coach who go off emotions too much . I told people he wouldn’t improve the bucs at all lol he a front runner . 

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yeah I just remember whatever it was being weird and freakish and feeling bad for the kid because he had overcome long odds to show he belonged.

It was a kidney disease.  He went on IR in 2006 when he was diagnosed, lost a lot of weight and was never able to gain it back to get to playing weight. He started all of 2005 and played really well on what I have always thought was the best defense in Panthers history.

4 minutes ago, bababoey said:

It was a kidney disease.  He went on IR in 2006 when he was diagnosed, lost a lot of weight and was never able to gain it back to get to playing weight. He started all of 2005 and played really well on what I have always thought was the best defense in Panthers history.

Ty sir. It all comes back to me now.

8 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

I really hope my name isn’t Chuck. That reminds me of some old TV show that NBC used to air when I was growing up

Chuck Norris??? You wish you were a bad ass like him. Chuck Connors, Chuck Berry, Chuck Liddell, Chuck Taylor.  Nothing wrong with Chuck.     

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Chuck Norris??? You wish you were a bad ass like him. Chuck Connors, Chuck Berry, Chuck Liddell, Chuck Taylor.  Nothing wrong with Chuck.     

Good luck chuck? Chuck noll, chuck todd, chuck pagano, chuck palumbo, chuck Daly 

30 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Good luck chuck? Chuck noll, chuck todd, chuck pagano, chuck palumbo, chuck Daly 

There you go. Charlie Brown's nickname was Chuck.  

@1of10Charnatives   We have our own history of a GM making a change everyone hated for "his guy" that didn't work out.

Seifert, who was combo HC/GM,  cut Steve Beuerlien in 2000 after signing Jeff Lewis. If you were on the Observer board, you surely remember the fan uproar. 

2 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

@1of10Charnatives   We have our own history of a GM making a change everyone hated for "his guy" that didn't work out.

Seifert, who was combo HC/GM,  cut Steve Beuerlien in 2000 after signing Jeff Lewis. If you were on the Observer board, you surely remember the fan uproar. 

Yup.

Boy that worked out great didn’t it? I was just wondering when they are gonna get around to inducting good ole Jeff “the Jeffster” Lewis into the Hall of Honor. I mean he accomplished so much in his time here. I don’t know why people didn’t just trust Seafart’s judgement more. He had those Super Bowl rings he got in San Fran, who were we to question him?

How long does it take for a player to go through waivers?

Waivers are 24 hours, I think typically announced after 4pm.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Waivers are 24 hours, I think typically announced after 4pm.

Correct, should hear by 4pm today

We need him for the obviously already know reasons. Get on it Hurney 2.0 if makes it to us.