Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Bucs release 2016 1st round pick Vernon Hargreaves

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Jordan Carstens.

He was good. Potentially really good.  I think he got injured, though.

That was the kid. Didn't he wind up having some non football medical condition though? Like a blood disease or some such? Or maybe the injury was bad enough to derail his career.  I don't know, and at this point my long term memory is clearly questionable. CRS is a beeotch.

1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

That was the kid. Didn't he wind up having some non football medical condition though? Like a blood disease or some such? Or maybe the injury was bad enough to derail his career.  I don't know, and at this point my long term memory is clearly questionable. CRS is a beeotch.

Don't remember for certain what it was. I just know it was medical / injury related. Might indeed have been some kind of weird health condition.

Whatever it was, it sucked because the kid was damn good.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers will definitely put in waiver request but he won't last long enough to get to them.

Grabbing the useless RB off waivers from Chicago puts us down at the bottom doesn't it?

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't remember for certain what it was. I just know it was medical / injury related. Might indeed have been some kind of weird health condition.

Whatever it was, it sucked because the kid was damn good.

Yeah I just remember whatever it was being weird and freakish and feeling bad for the kid because he had overcome long odds to show he belonged.

$2.3mil in base salary for ‘19, so roughly half that would hit our cap.

Bucs has thought enough of him in April to exercise his 5th year option for ‘20 which would pay him $9.6mm.

So if we claim him we owe a little over $1mil in ‘19 with $0 dead cap. Could cut him at any time and not owe anything. Or if it works out could keep him through ‘20.

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

Grabbing the useless RB off waivers from Chicago puts us down at the bottom doesn't it?

No, it’s not like fantasy football. You always keep the same spot in the order in a given week.

Bruce Arians is a horrible coach who go off emotions too much . I told people he wouldn’t improve the bucs at all lol he a front runner . 

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yeah I just remember whatever it was being weird and freakish and feeling bad for the kid because he had overcome long odds to show he belonged.

It was a kidney disease.  He went on IR in 2006 when he was diagnosed, lost a lot of weight and was never able to gain it back to get to playing weight. He started all of 2005 and played really well on what I have always thought was the best defense in Panthers history.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, bababoey said:

It was a kidney disease.  He went on IR in 2006 when he was diagnosed, lost a lot of weight and was never able to gain it back to get to playing weight. He started all of 2005 and played really well on what I have always thought was the best defense in Panthers history.

Ty sir. It all comes back to me now.

8 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

I really hope my name isn’t Chuck. That reminds me of some old TV show that NBC used to air when I was growing up

Chuck Norris??? You wish you were a bad ass like him. Chuck Connors, Chuck Berry, Chuck Liddell, Chuck Taylor.  Nothing wrong with Chuck.     

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Chuck Norris??? You wish you were a bad ass like him. Chuck Connors, Chuck Berry, Chuck Liddell, Chuck Taylor.  Nothing wrong with Chuck.     

Good luck chuck? Chuck noll, chuck todd, chuck pagano, chuck palumbo, chuck Daly 

30 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Good luck chuck? Chuck noll, chuck todd, chuck pagano, chuck palumbo, chuck Daly 

There you go. Charlie Brown's nickname was Chuck.  

• Beer 1