Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Colin K to work out for teams in Atlanta

Outside of all the political BS I honestly wish we would sign him at this point so he can suck, tank the season, and we can end these discussions forever. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 4

23 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Outside of all the political BS I honestly wish we would sign him at this point so he can suck, tank the season, and we can end these discussions forever. 

Wow. Rooting for the Panthers to fail just to own the libs. Grow up. Why don’t you and BullCrap123 go root for the cowboys. 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 8

I rather see Kyle stay.  As a back up I would take KC and that lets Grier learn like he was suppose to this year.  Grier is not ready to lead this team if Kyle would go down.

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Wow. Rooting for the Panthers to fail just to own the libs. Grow up. Why don’t you and BullCrap123 go root for the cowboys. 

Has nothing to do with rooting for the Panthers to fail. But I wouldn’t expect any less from you to completely take the context out of the sarcasm.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Has nothing to do with rooting for the Panthers to fail. But I wouldn’t expect any less from you to completely take the context out of the sarcasm.

Ok boomer 

• Poo 5

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Our next moderator

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

Our next moderator

You better hope I don’t ever become one because you will be my first order of business. #HeGone

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

I really want people to think how good this guy would actually be, for those who think we should bring him in. I mean take a loooong, hard, realistic look at it. He has not played in several years. Is more than likely no where near any kind of football shape. How good do you think he would actually be??? 

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Ok boomer 

I’m 29, but that’s the kind of math I’d expect from you. 

• Beer 2