Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Steelers / Browns brawl

Recommended Posts



Garrett better get a much longer suspension.  Pouncey definitely deserves one, but Garrett used the QB's helmet as a f'ing weapon

  • Pie 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mav1234 said:

Garrett better get a much longer suspension.  Pouncey definitely deserves one, but Garrett used the QB's helmet as a f'ing weapon

Garrett better learn real fast that he’s a kid playing this game right now against grown men. 
 

don’t mess with Pouncey. He was Aaron Hernandez’s teammate at UF

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Garrett better learn real fast that he’s a kid playing this game right now against grown men. 
 

don’t mess with Pouncey. He was Aaron Hernandez’s teammate at UF

It was an insane series of events - I don't know what was going through his head that he thought he could rip off Rudolph's helmet and then fuging swing it.

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mav1234 said:

It was an insane series of events - I don't know what was going through his head that he thought he could swing his fuging helmet.

I think Garret thought Rudolph was trying to grab his helmet, but Rudolph was either frustrated, or his finger was stuck.  Regardless, Garrett is in trouble.  

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I think Garret thought Rudolph was trying to grab his helmet, but Rudolph was either frustrated, or his finger was stuck.  Regardless, Garrett is in trouble.  

Both his hands got stuck on his helmet......

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

It was an insane series of events - I don't know what was going through his head that he thought he could swing his fuging helmet.

Being an idiot. He learned real fast and won’t be doing that again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Everyone's in the wrong here.

But Mason is dumbass for starting that poo, not a professional attitude 

Mason didn’t start poo. All Myles 

  • Pie 3
  • Poo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forty-Eight said:

Mason didn’t start poo. All Myles 

Lol yeah naw, like I said everyone is in the wrong.

But Mason tried to pull his helmet on the way down man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mav1234 said:

Rudolph got driven into the ground and was grabbing wildly to get Garrett off of him, but he did seem to let go when he realized what he was pulling on... 

To me it matters little if Mason Rudolph was grabbing at the helmet first.  Garrett ripped the helmet off of Rudolph, held onto it, then swung it at him. That is insane.

I do agree.  Garrett is going to get a suspension, only question is how long.  

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...