Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

LinvilleGorge

Tua Tagovailoa facing "Bo Jackson type hip injury"

True, but Tua should have none of the difficulties Bo had. Bo’s issue was do to the bleeding that wasn’t initially addressed if I remember correctly.  Add in another 30yrs of medical science and Tua should make a recover and not have a career ended like Bo. 

• Pie 3

Just now, t96 said:

Let’s take a shot on him on day 3.

That’ll be the real question, if he enters the draft now or stays another year due to the injury. 

19 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

True, but Tua should have none of the difficulties Bo had. Bo’s issue was do to the bleeding that wasn’t initially addressed if I remember correctly.  Add in another 30yrs of medical science and Tua should make a recover and not have a career ended like Bo. 

Plus he had bilateral hip socket/joint issues and some dead bone issues too as I recall. This is a different injury. Not that it isn’t serious though.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

That’ll be the real question, if he enters the draft now or stays another year due to the injury. 

I don’t think he is playing at all next year so he needs to weigh where he would go in the draft this year versus waiting a year and then being able to workout for teams ahead of the draft. Say he is a 3rd or 4th this year but can come back and prove he is healthy and still a top prospect and go in the 1st then he should wait.

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

I'd take my chances in the draft. No way I'd play another football game at the college level if I'm him.

Someone will take a shot on him. Make sure you at least cash some checks.

• Pie 4

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd take my chances in the draft. No way I'd play another football game at the college level if I'm him 

He could wait a year to enter the draft and not play next year at all and just rehab and recover. Probably the best move for him.

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

He could wait a year to enter the draft and not play next year at all and just rehab and recover. Probably the best move for him.

If I'm an NFL team I'd rather him handle as much if the rehab process as possible in-house. Well, unless I'm the Panthers with our medical staff. In which case, I'd probably reach out to Independence High School or the like and have them handle it.

• Beer 3