Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Look, we need to salary dump and start fresh.  All these FAs aren't doing crap for us.  McCoy, Irvin, Poe, Reid, Boston...all are not playing like they should be.  Dump all of them, build through the freaking draft.

Picking up other team’s trash is not the way to win in the NFL

Just now, cmichd said:

I thought he demoted him last year and started calling the defense plays.  Did he give him the job back.  Dumb!

Eric reid exposed ron last year with this bullshit blame game

We are the Cleveland Browns of the NFCS.  Flashes of brilliance - but still just below mediocre overall.

1 minute ago, panther252 said:

Rivera probably gonna scapegoat fire Washington to buy some time. 

Nah, that's not Ron's style. Is there an assistant position coach we can scapegoat? That's Ron's style. Sam Mills III might be in danger.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Donte Jackson has the skills (I believe), he just doesn't have any type of fundamentals or discipline. He thinks he's better than he is. And if he is that good, he certainly hasn't shown it consistently. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

Seeing how he is our #2 CB that makes sense, and he's not good at that either 

I was referring to a starting CB.  Is he even a 3rd string back up?

1 minute ago, gmonjimbo said:

We are. DJ Moore is about 4 years younger and I'm sure if he play alongside Julio he would face lesser coverage each week. Also, he doesnt have a former MVP throwing him the football.

That's absolutely the best answer. I forget about the Jet sometimes. 

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

Still can't believe RR kicked for a Field Goal...lol LAME...curious to see if they take CMC out now..

He just wanted to avoid the shutout. That call was conceding that the game was over and just trying to save some face.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Oh yeah, go back to the 4-3 too.  This team was not and is not built for the 3-4.   Growing pains does not describe how bad this defense has looked.  Yes sacks are up but so are points given up.  I'll sacrifice sack tallies for a more sound, reliable defense.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Donte Jackson has the skills (I believe), he just doesn't have any type of fundamentals or discipline. He thinks he's better than he is. And if he is that good, he certainly hasn't shown it consistently. 

I agree with that.

Just now, 45catfan said:

Oh yeah, go back to the 4-3 too.  This team was not and is not built for the 3-4.   Growing pains does not describe how bad this defense has looked.  Yes sacks are up but so are points given up.  I'll sacrifice sack tallies for a more sound, reliable defense.

I agree...why not scrap the 3-4 and just go 4-3 here on out!!!

• Pie 1