Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just asking them to be concentrated in the existing thread. Not every thought that passes through someone's head is worthy of a new thread.

Cutting down on the constant Cam vs. Kyle threads clogging up the forum was one of the exact things I said I would do as a mod.

The vs implies there's a realistic comparison to be had. At this point there isn't. Newton is our best option for the foreseeable future until another heir apparent can step up unless you think waving the white flag for the 2020 season in hopes we can get the top pick is a good idea.

Just now, Shocker said:

Donte Jackson has been completely terrible all day

I know....there is A LOT of terrible all day all the way around...inexcusable!

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yes. I think Moore is the more promising prospect. We just make Ridley look like Jerry Rice.

Im with you. Everytime a tough contested, needed catch is made across the screen this season it has been DJ. 

It has happened at least 2-3x a game too. 

He could perform so much better if we decided to utilize him fully. 

Edited by CLG

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The vs implies there's a realistic comparison to be had. At this point there isn't. Newton is our best option for the foreseeable future until another heir apparent can step up unless you think waving the white flag for the 2020 season in hopes we can get the top pick is a good idea.

I just got tired of half the threads on the first page turning into arguments about our quarterbacks. I'd just like to keep those conversations limited to an existing thread.