Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mjligon

Kyle Allen officially has more turnovers than TDs this season

1 minute ago, beastson said:

How many people scrambled on here to throw Cam under the bus? Was that funny to you? Do you care about the team if you support that happening?

Im laughing at your double standard.

I have no standards. 

15 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Game film finally got out. Same with every other QB. You dont improve you get exposed

I was told very straight up that Allen would improve.  And that he is improving.

That is what people are pushing back again.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

The reality is that this team is set for major rebuilding as we don't have the answer for the QB situation on the roster.

Duh, we have a QB. He's under contract and still breathing. Cam isn't the problem and Aaron Rodgers has a new coach. Nobody is getting rid of franchise QBs. Tepper isn't stupid.

Just now, rippadonn said:

Duh, we have a QB. He's under contract and still breathing. Cam isn't the problem and Aaron Rodgers has a new coach. Nobody is getting rid of franchise QBs. Tepper isn't stupid.

I was talking about the long term. Can Cam last five more years with a team that hasn't been able to give him a decent OLine and only recently thought it would be smart to surround him with weapons?

Where do people get the idea that we need to strip everything down to succeed?!? That doesn't work in football. Look at the Rams. New hot coach figured out. Steelers lost the mantle to New England. Neither team strips anything down to "win". They reload and get rid of dead weight.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

I was talking about the long term. Can Cam last five more years with a team that hasn't been able to give him a decent OLine and only recently thought it would be smart to surround him with weapons?

Yes

Just now, rippadonn said:

Where do people get the idea that we need to strip everything down to succeed?!? That doesn't work in football. Look at the Rams. New hot coach figured out. Steelers lost the mantle to New England. Neither team strips anything down to "win". They reload and get rid of dead weight.

Maybe, but the rams was in the SB last season. Packers got a new coach and look much better.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Armchair GMs.

• Beer 1

If we keep the defense. And add some top notch depth on the oline and pray for good health we'll be back in it. Not beating the Falcons would concern me as a GM.

3 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Then at the very least we will need a new HC cause this one ain't cutting.

I like our players. Would like to see them develope. Any team in the NFL without their starting QB is usually toast. Season is usually over. DA was a luxury but a much better backup. That was this year's big mistake. Going cheap at QB.