Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

top dawg

Barring a miraculous 2nd half turnaround

I think this is the game that puts the last nail in Rivera's coffin, and of course begs the question as to whether Hurney gets sized up for his pine box as well.

This is a bad display of football. It's an ugly look, at home no less.

If there is a save-my-season or save-my-ass button, Rivera better press it. 

Just now, countryboi said:

lot of season left to play

Why? If we lose, we're going to be out of the wild card and we will be too many games out of first place in the NFCS. This season's over.

Just now, Jesse said:

Why? If we lose, we're going to be out of the wild card and we will be too many games out of first place in the NFCS. This season's over.

Rivera is not going to get fired today and you dont make decisions till you played the entire season

I’ve long thought that Tepper wants to get rid of RR, the only issue is Tepper being able to acquire the coach he wants. RR is good as gone, once Tepper can secure his man, the only question is...When can Tepper secure the coach he wants?  

There is no point in Tepper firing RR until he has the replacement, so RR could be fired on Monday or in March, or after next season, but he will be fired. 

Getting embarrassed at home is an easy way to get people even less excited go go to games.  Putrid showing here, the kind that gets people fired.

Getting beat in every phase of the game. Ron is suppose to be in charge of the defense now, he should be fired for that alone. Shut out, in the 1st half,  at home, by our rivals that has only won 2 games this year. Our coaching staff is more often than not,  unprepared and out coached! 

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Rivera is not going to get fired today and you dont make decisions till you played the entire season

I wouldn't count on Ron being fired today either, but ruling out an in-season termination is, ummm, conjecture at best, and ignorant at worst.  I assure you two things.  #1 Ron WOULD NOT be the first coach fired in-season.  #2  You have ZERO idea what Tepper is willing to do.

We didn't give mcCaffery the ball at all in the 1st half and now down three scores the team decides now is when we should commit to giving Bonnafon touches lol      

Edited by Growl