Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

steven8989

Fire Rivera Monday!!!!!!

Does Tepper have the brass balls like I've heard everyone say when he bought the team. Time to find out damn it!

• Pie 3

Just now, steven8989 said:

Does Tepper have the brass balls like I've heard everyone say when he bought the team. Time to find out damn it!

He deserves one more saints beat down then the Axe.

BUT WAIT!!!!

Ron went for it on 4th and 5 and it worked!! 

GREATEST COACH EVER!!!

• Pie 1

I'm afraid you a stuck with him until the end of the season.

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

BUT WAIT!!!!

Ron went for it on 4th and 5 and it worked!! 

GREATEST COACH EVER!!!

The only time Ron actually has balls is when his job is on the line.....never would have went for that if he felt comfortable.  Can't stand his coaching style anymore....so tired of these conservative old "has beens".  WE NEED FRESH NEW IDEAS

He will be fired after the season when the team finishes 6-10

The same posters who think the QB and most of the players on the roster are unsalvagable crap also want coach fired for not making the playoffs with them?

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

The same posters who think the QB and most of the players on the roster are unsalvagable crap also want coach fired for not making the playoffs with them?

Those horse poo players didnt magically appear on the roster.

Edited by firefox1234
  • Beer 1

It's time for the national sports media and the media in charlotte to stop making excuses and start pointing the finger and hold ron accountable he is the problem!  This o-line is the worst i've ever seen constructed as a panthers fan that falls on the front office and coaching. Ron is a horrible talent evaluator, horrible at game management, horrible at clock management. We have gone as far as we could with ron and this team has regressed even worse this year then it did during the 2nd half of last season.

#FireRonRivera

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm afraid you a stuck with him until the end of the season.

Yeah I would wait until the season is over