Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jmac

What kind of ass beating is coming next week?

On 11/17/2019 at 4:26 PM, Jmac said:

New Orleans at 8-2......40 points ÷/- against  this nightmare we are putting on the field every week. Maybe Grier will get the start....but it won't matter. 

Find something fun to do next Sunday....for your own sanity.

Knowing the Panthers under Rivera, the score will be 12-10. I'd suggest going to more 4-3 looks since we have Wes back. 

There should be a warning ran across the tv before the game comes on.

What you are about to see may be unsettling. Viewer discretion advised 

• Beer 2

On 11/18/2019 at 3:56 AM, GoPanthers123 said:

We just had a wake up call, maybe next eeek the team actually shows up.

Wasn't the wakeup call against the niner's.....or that ass whipping doesn't count?

The Saints are going crush us in New Orleans. Coach Rivera be looking for a new job working at Walmart. 

Its no need for Ron to look at game film. He should just stick to his usual and watch the food network for his holiday feast.

Bet we hang with them for a while

assuming we don’t give Brees the ball a few times on our 20

On 11/17/2019 at 4:41 PM, rayzor said:

Not me. I got burned out on the league a couple years ago. Too much crap and bias towards players and certain teams. Refs played a massive role in taking the fun out if it. Panthers are killing whatever fun the game was for me. I'm almost done with it all.

Was just talking with my little bro about this. 

My interest dies after every season, and now all I watch are panthers games; and even that is slowing down, as I doubt I’ll watch the majority of this game coming up. I don’t watch other teams.

Depending on what happens this offseason, I could be on the verge of cutting it completely out

• Pie 1

I had a gut feeling at the time that we would challenge the 49ers. Our defense, while suspect, was leading the league in sacks. Then we got destroyed. And again by Atlanta. 

I'm not one to hope for tanking. But I wouldn't be surprised if we wake up and pull some sort of upset.However if i am betting money i say we lose by 17. 

On 11/17/2019 at 4:51 PM, bigdog10 said:

We’re not getting swept by the saints. Sean Payton is smart enough to let us get some meaningless win at the end of the year to drop ten draft spots like last year. 

Payton playing 5D inter dimensional chess.  Or maybe it’s just his Vicodin high...

• Beer 1

On 11/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, MurkN said:

They're not just going to try.