Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jmac

What kind of ass beating is coming next week?

6 hours ago, Mayor Qumiby said:

Excuse my ignorance but WTF is burger ,( I mean I know it's points) who started that  phrase and how's it related to points?

Sounds like something that came out of the barstool offices.

It’s a valid question, I really don’t know where it came from either, but I have heard Steve Mariucci use it before so I doubt it came from the Barstool crew.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, Pimpdaddy said:

...J...you remember the Sefert era...brace yo azz..

I remember clearly!

Hopefully a big one so Tepper has no other option but to fire Rivera. I don't care what anybody says, I don't want to string together some fluke wins to end the year, barely miss the playoffs, and then we are stuck with Rivera for another 1-3 years. So for our sake, I hope we get absolutely destroyed, I'm talking our biggest loss of the year (yes even bigger than 49ers).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

It’s going to be bad hopefully Tepper takes some heart medication before the game!! So he doesn’t go killing over on us since he was so pissed after the Atlanta game!! We need him around to fire Rivera!!

28 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Hopefully a big one so Tepper has no other option but to fire Rivera. I don't care what anybody says, I don't want to string together some fluke wins to end the year, barely miss the playoffs, and then we are stuck with Rivera for another 1-3 years. So for our sake, I hope we get absolutely destroyed, I'm talking our biggest loss of the year (yes even bigger than 49ers).

Yeah seriously sick of death of the same movie with ron..

Maybe it will be closer than people think. Only lost by 3 to the Saints last season and that was with Cam barely being able to throw 15 yards.