Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

Why is Reid talking about Colin after this embarrassing loss?

I know he was asked about him but damn, this team just got embarrassed by a 2-7 Cons team and are most likely out of playoff contention...LET IT GO

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I know he was asked about him but damn, this team just got embarrassed by a 2-7 Cons team and are most likely out of playoff contention...LET IT GO

Why the heck not bring him in? Were already in this circus... Get him on contract for the rest of the year and lets see what happens. We could pull out Cams plays and it would work. Worse comes to worse we lose anyway and next year he is gone. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

Dozens of reporters huddled around him and asked him about it. I can’t even blame Eric Reid at this point. I’m not a big fan of hearing about it after a 26 point loss, but whatever. Apparently, the credentialed media feels the fans want to hear about it. 

• Pie 6

Your title asked the question, and then you answered the question yourself. He was asked. He answered. He didn't say anything inflammatory.

• Beer 1

Why do reporters even talk to this guy? He is not a good player and it's clear we aren't signing Kaepernick.

• Poo 1

Kaepernick is not a good QB and he won’t change squat. I would rather ride out the season with Allen get Rivera fired and either let play Cam play out his final year or draft a QB in the first.

• Pie 3

Just now, ellis said:

Dozens of reporters huddled around him and asked him about it. I can’t even blame Eric Reid at this point. I’m not a big fan of hearing about it after a 26 point loss, but whatever. Apparently, the credentialed media feels the fans want to hear about it. 

Most Panthers fans don't, but most national media heads and fans do.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I know he was asked about him

You answered your own question

Probably because the media packed around him and asked him?

• Pie 5

I've said all along, Reid is more interested in Colin than even his own career.  There's friendship and then there's some scary sort of infatuation.  This goes way beyond friendship and is almost cult-like.

• Pie 4

Would you rather he just say “next question” when he was asked about it? It’s not like he started the interview by talking about it without question