Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Donte No Action Jackson

Now, we know why there were so much hype about Curtis Samuel in camp. All the veteran dbs couldn’t get him to listen to them last year (All or Nothing). It’s proving right now that the kid just don’t want to be a professional but depending on talents alone. 

Edited by Forty-Eight
  • Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Now, we know why there were so much hype about Curtis Samuel in camp. 

Pretty much the guy cant even cover mediocre receivers. 

• Pie 1

Well they are both fast but worthless.

i would trade them both.

hell, right now with a new coach and GM I would trade CMac for like a Khalil Mack trade, get another for Luke, and have like 3 first rounders and some extra 2nd and 3rds for Samuel and Jackson.

can we trade Short too?

just blow this bitch up scorched earth.

sign Cam to a 3 year team friendly comeback deal where if he come back strong it can be renegotiated but if not he can be traded.

like Arnold “I will clean house”

• Pie 2

Part of me thinks he has the talent but he’s not the type Rivera knows how to coach into producing. I mean he’s similar to Norman attitude and discipline-wise and Rivera benched Norman out of frustration of not being able to coach him properly and only returned due to sheer desperation after the secondary went to poo and Norman lit it up.

at this point I have no trust in Rivera and his personnel bullshit and I honestly can’t tell anymore, just get rid of him three years ago already

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

Well they are both fast but worthless.

i would trade them both.

hell, right now with a new coach and GM I would trade CMac for like a Khalil Mack trade, get another for Luke, and have like 3 first rounders and some extra 2nd and 3rds for Samuel and Jackson.

can we trade Short too?

just blow this bitch up scorched earth.

sign Cam to a 3 year team friendly comeback deal where if he come back strong it can be renegotiated but if not he can be traded.

like Arnold “I will clean house”

I don’t want to but I would consider it trading CMC and Luke bc they are both too great to be on this team. Wasting talents away. CMC and Luke could net is at least a 1st rounder each. 

Trade Short, Jackson and Samuel for 6th rounders. That’s what they worth.

11 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Now, we know why there were so much hype about Curtis Samuel in camp. All the veteran dbs couldn’t get him to listen to them last year (All or Nothing). It’s proving right now that the kid just don’t want to be a professional but depending on talents alone. 

Mind elaborating a litte on what happened in All or Nothing?

23 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

Mind elaborating a litte on what happened in All or Nothing?

During the week of Pittsburgh that we got blown out, Imamura was talking to Jackson alone trying to get him to stay focus. Jackson did nothing but talked back like an asshole telling Imamura to quit worrying just because he’s a rookie. He told Imamura that everyone baby him just bc he’s a rookie.

later, Adams, Cap and Reid sat down to talk with Jackson about making mistakes as he was going to be covering Antonio Brown. Told Jackson that he keeps repeatedly making the same mistakes but the INTs are hiding his bad plays. But the mistakes don’t hide from the rest of the dbs bc they are out there with him. Jackson again just pretty much ignored them. Jackson told them he’s frustrated hearing everyone telling him to stay focus. 

Edited by Forty-Eight
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Can we get “Donte Jackson” changed on the huddle to “Calvin Ridleys Bitch”

Fixed

• Pie 3

32 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

I don’t want to but I would consider it trading CMC and Luke bc they are both too great to be on this team. Wasting talents away. CMC and Luke could net is at least a 1st rounder each. 

Trade Short, Jackson and Samuel for 6th rounders. That’s what they worth.

I’m thinking 2nd and a couple of 4th rounders for the 2 squirts.

Luke would get a 1st and then some for a 4-3 team. 

CMac is a generational talent. Like trading Marshall Faulk. 2 first rounders and maybe some players.

The only player I wouldn’t trade unless it’s a last resort is Cam. It’s just so hard to get another quarterback and his foot is a freako injury.

however, in the spirit of blowing this bitch up,.. if Chicago wanted to pony up the farm for him like they did Mack...

then I guess Cam will love adding some more funky coats and gloves to his collection.

22 minutes ago, JARROD said:

I’m thinking 2nd and a couple of 4th rounders for the 2 squirts.

Luke would get a 1st and then some for a 4-3 team. 

CMac is a generational talent. Like trading Marshall Faulk. 2 first rounders and maybe some players.

The only player I wouldn’t trade unless it’s a last resort is Cam. It’s just so hard to get another quarterback and his foot is a freako injury.

however, in the spirit of blowing this bitch up,.. if Chicago wanted to pony up the farm for him like they did Mack...

then I guess Cam will love adding some more funky coats and gloves to his collection.

I’d trade Cam right now to anyone for a 2nd. Cam will not play on this team next year if he doesn’t get an extension. He’s not going to be a lame duck qb trying to lose more money if he gets hurt again.