Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

kungfoodude

Kyle Allen Statistical Rankings

Completion Percentage: 25th of 33.

Touchdown Percentage: 27th of 33. 

Interception Percentage: 28th of 33.

Yards Per Attempt: 27th of 33.

Adjusted Yards Per Attempt: 30th of 33.

Yards Gained Per Completion: 20th of 33.

Net Yards Gained Per Pass Attempt: 32nd of 34.

Adjusted Net Yards Per Pass Attempt: 33rd of 34.

Sack Percentage: 30th of 34.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/passing.htm

• Pie 3

Also tied for the 7th most fumbles in the NFL. 

30th of 33 in Passer Rating.

30th of 32 in QBR.

My point being, to the people pushing this idea that it was "one bad game." No, he's been average to below average all season. 

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 1

He's doing exactly what everyone who watched him in college told me he would do. He looks great early on, and he gets worse as he goes. At this point he has zero business on an NFL field.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He's doing exactly what everyone who watched him in college told me he would do. He looks great early on, and he gets worse as he goes. At this point he has zero business on an NFL field.

Glad you have such wisdom you can call a players career after less than a year. Your a real smart Cam Hugger. 

• Poo 7

Just now, Snake said:

Glad you have such wisdom you can call a players career after less than a year. Your a real smart Cam Hugger. 

What the fug do you know about my opinions on Cam?

No one would look good with our line. Cam didn't even make it out of the preseason. Well maybe Lamar Jackson but almost no one. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 5

8 minutes ago, hepcat said:

This is the same Kyle Allen who lost the starting job at the University of Houston after committing six turnovers (four interceptions, two fumbles) in the first two games. This is who he is and the guy I feared would resurface. Why not give the other young arm a chance? Is Will Grier that bad that he can't be given a shot? Its time to see what we have on the roster because if the skid continues and Cam never recovers, we need to have a back-up plan for QB.

• Pie 1

For an un-drafted Back up Qb he's playing good football (not Yesterday)

For the next Tom Brady .Kurt Warner franchise savior no. fans and media hyped him up and put a lot of expectations on Allen

They build him up so high that the crash was bound to be epic

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

What the fug do you know about my opinions on Cam?

Your statement speaks for itself. 

Oh look this didn't take long to turn into a Kyle Allen hate thread. Huggers are just loving the implosion. 

• Poo 3

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Your statement speaks for itself. 

I didn't mention Cam at all in my statement. Regardless, Kyle Allen is obviously getting worse.

2 minutes ago, Towelboy said:

This is the same Kyle Allen who lost the starting job at the University of Houston after committing six turnovers (four interceptions, two fumbles) in the first two games. This is who he is and the guy I feared would resurface. Why not give the other young arm a chance? Is Will Grier that bad that he can't be given a shot? Its time to see what we have on the roster because if the skid continues and Cam never recovers, we need to have a back-up plan for QB.

Because you would see worse results. No QB outside of Lamar Jackson could make these WRs and Line look worth a damn. He could only do it rushing for 150 every game. 

• Poo 1