Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sam Mills Fan

Football Outsiders: "Kyle Allen Has The Worst Quarterback Game In The History Of Our Stats"

There's kind of this massive foggy area where you can throw all horrible QB performances, and it's hard to pick one that's the worst of them all.  I'd say we can throw this performance into that foggy area.  It was putrid.  The whole team was putrid.

This is why I don’t trust these “next gen stats” how was Allen’s game worse than everybody from Grossman down to Aikman? Hasselbeck literally went 6/26 for 56 yards and 4 ints and is considered better than 32/50 325 yards 4 ints? Makes no sense whatsoever.

• Pie 9

Just now, djp14 said:

Two words:  Randy Fasani

I was just about to say that.  Does not get any worse than that performance.  Its impossible.  Also, there were some particularly dreadful QB performances during the Vinny Testaverde, Brian St Pierre, Jimmy Clausen days as well.....so hard to just pick one.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think he had the worst game by a QB ever, but he did have an extremely terrible game. That much is for sure.

straight up, that wasn't even the worst game by a Panther QB ever. 

plus the wording for their headline is kinda BS.  Worst day ever based on this one stat we do which evolves and changes as the season goes on.  So it might not even be the worst. 

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, joemac said:

I was just about to say that.  Does not get any worse than that performance.  Its impossible.  Also, there were some particularly dreadful QB performances during the Vinny Testaverde, Brian St Pierre, Jimmy Clausen days as well.....so hard to just pick one.

Matt Lytle, easy answer. 2012 Giants game was pretty horrendous.

Edited by Peppers90 NC

16 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

This is why I don’t trust these “next gen stats” how was Allen’s game worse than everybody from Grossman down to Aikman? Hasselbeck literally went 6/26 for 56 yards and 4 ints and is considered better than 32/50 325 yards 4 ints? Makes no sense whatsoever.

So your saying it wasn't really the worst game for a QB ever? Makes me feel better.

14 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

baby goat do do do do do

lmao

Yep so funny that we got blown out by the bottom dwellar Falcons and that our starting QB played like poo! Hahahaha hahahaha can’t stop laughing just too funny!!! More joy, laughter and entertainment from this than a win!

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1