Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sam Mills Fan

Football Outsiders: "Kyle Allen Has The Worst Quarterback Game In The History Of Our Stats"

4 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

That makes too much sense, but people are enraged nowadays they make themselves look like idiots and are totally unaware.

It would also make sense for said poster, and you, to ignore the posters trashing Cam and cheer for the team that you’re supposedly a fan of. You know, follow his own advice.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

It would also make sense for said poster, and you, to ignore the posters trashing Cam and cheer for the team that you’re supposedly a fan of. You know, follow his own advice.

ouch you turded me whatever will i do?????/ :crying::crying::crying:

• Poo 3

Just now, Peppers90 NC said:

ouch you turded me whatever will i do?????/ :crying::crying::crying:

I don’t know, keep posting and going on about your day I hope *shrug*

I see poo posts and poo them, nothing more nothing less. Not a big deal, just post better.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Got to love the Hur der Allen haters. Can't even punch the ball in at the one but let's ignore one of the worst Panther teams in history he's playing for. 

Not a top 5 worst team.  Oline?  Top 3 worst easy.

3 hours ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Also, why tf are we passing so much early in the game instead of pounding the run with the obvious best player on the team? We've also removed a lot of the creativity from our play calling like the end arounds to DJ and Samuel and have become more traditional. It's really exposed Allen, and beyond that, hurt the team. 

Speculation: I don't doubt that Ron/Hurney wanted to try to showcase Allen to make the case that we absolutely have the option to trade Cam. Unfortunately, it's blown up in their face. 

They trying to ease cam out the back door . Just like how ron turn red in the face any time cam is brought up . Just like how ron make every excuse when Kyle have a bad game . Just how ron made sure to let the media know cam won’t be around the team on game days . Idk something is up something happened . Ron tryna prove he more than cam which is hilarious . 

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just hope they can salvage their season to the point of saving Dan Quinn's job.

Honestly I think they already have, which is great for us. He’s a terrible coach. Quinn will be on the hot seat next year but I think Blank is keeping him at least another year.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Got to love the Hur der Allen haters. Can't even punch the ball in at the one but let's ignore one of the worst Panther teams in history he's playing for. 

Snake just say you don’t like black people. It’s less typing.

• Flames 1

16 minutes ago, t96 said:

Honestly I think they already have, which is great for us. He’s a terrible coach. Quinn will be on the hot seat next year but I think Blank is keeping him at least another year.

He's a terrible coach and yet he has a great record against Rivera.

• Flames 1

I still can’t get over 3 Redzone/Endzone turnovers. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that. I just know he had room to run on one of them. His accuracy is already questionable according to the standards of some; what he doesn’t need to do is try to throw on the run.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's a terrible coach and yet he has a great record against Rivera.

Rivera has worn out his welcome too but looking at head to head can be kind of silly. Rivera undefeated against Belichick.