Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sam Mills Fan

Football Outsiders: "Kyle Allen Has The Worst Quarterback Game In The History Of Our Stats"

so how long until Grier gets a shot? I honestly don't see this team getting 2 more wins so why not give him a shot so the next regime can see what they have at QB as far as depth. 

Lies, in my opinion Allen is currently around 22nd. Not going to let one bad game cloud my judgement, nor if he has a 500 yard 5 TD game. 

I think of Jake vs Cardinals playoff meltdown, any game played by Nathan Peterman, hell even the last time the Panthers played Jamis Winston.

But yes its true, terrible game by Allen.

Jameis might’ve had more turnovers, but he still was able to muster up 26 points. While he had a horrible game, Kyles was worse 

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Jameis might’ve had more turnovers, but he still was able to muster up 26 points. While he had a horrible game, Kyles was worse 

Jameis might be the most Jekyll and Hyde QB I've ever seen. When he's hot he can be REALLY good. But damn, when he's not... oh wee mayne.

Worst game based on "OPPONENT ADJUSTMENT". Meangin he should have thrown for 300 yards and 4 TDs instead of 4 INTs against a below-average Falcons team. If it was based on stats only, then the 49ers game was worse than this one. The Panthers played a bad team and our QB looked horrible against them. So when adjusting for opponent, this was one of the worst games ever. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jameis might be the most Jekyll and Hyde QB I've ever seen. When he's hot he can be REALLY good. But damn, when he's not... oh wee mayne.

Yea, Jameis is too far damn inconsistent for me to ever want him as my QB. You get great games from him, but you always know a bad game is right around the corner. He’s too old to making some of the mistakes that he’s making. Maybe he just needs new scenery.

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yea, Jameis is too far damn inconsistent for me to ever want him as my QB. You get great games from him, but you always know a bad game is right around the corner. He’s too old to making some of the mistakes that he’s making. Maybe he just needs new scenery.

He's a nightmare to face as an opponent too. You could be facing a top 5 NFL QB or you could be facing a deer in the headlights rookie. It just depends on which version of Jameis shows up.