Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TiNY92

Visiting CLT next season?

So guys I'm looking to fly over from London next season to get to a game at BOA. I know the fixtures won't come out until next year so I can't plan too much, but I'm trying to get most of the groundwork done now. 

So if any of you have any tips regarding places/area to stay, things to see or do, and most importantly can someone tell me how tailgates work?! Can anyone just roll up, or is it ticketed/exclusive? How likely would I be to be welcomed in to someones circle if I showed up out of the blue? Would it be better to get to know people from CLT before I go? 

Any help is much appreciated guys.

Keep £ing!

If it was me, I'd book a hotel room near the stadium on 5-6 weekends in Oct-Nov. Then, when the schedule comes out and you know which weekend you want, cancel all the others.

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

If it was me, I'd book a hotel room near the stadium on 5-6 weekends in Oct-Nov. Then, when the schedule comes out and you know which weekend you want, cancel all the others.

Great bit of advice, wouldn't have even thought of that. Thank you!

Definitely look at games in late october/november, usually perfect football weather then.  Also, look into Roaring Riot tailgates.  I've never been, but lots of folks on this board are members and it looks like a great time, right @RoaringRiot?