Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jfra78

Cam to feed 1300 underprivileged kids this Thanksgiving

Recommended Posts



Who was that ass hat who said he was fake and had a fake smile? F that guy. 

Anyway, good on Cam, I’m happy he’s a Panther. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

kyle allen gonna miss the plate and scoop mashed potatoes on some kid's head

And the plate did exactly what Kyle thought it was gonna do. He just didn’t execute the game plan. Can’t be be putting scoops of mashed potatoes on kids heads. Puts too much pressure on the defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

And the plate did exactly what Kyle thought it was gonna do. He just didn’t execute the game plan. Can’t be be putting scoops of mashed potatoes on kids heads. Puts too much pressure on the defense.

if we had kids that could catch the mashed potatoes we wouldn't be here now would we

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

https://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article237619009.html

Cam is great for the city of Charlotte, always doing great things for kids especially.  Will be sad if this was his last year here.

Cam is gonna make Thanksgiving a day these kids will want to remember for the rest of their lives.  Our QB, setting a good example for others by Passing it forward!

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the media and all the idiot posters that obsess over whatever he wears would pay a quarter as much attention to what he does off the field for the community.

  • Pie 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fantastic human being. I have no idea about his future here as a player, but what a heck of a guy.

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

kyle allen gonna miss the plate and scoop mashed potatoes on some kid's head

WRONG, he will fumble his plate.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

https://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article237619009.html

Cam is great for the city of Charlotte, always doing great things for kids especially.  Will be sad if this was his last year here.

Could not agree more. 

Cam should be retained and given the opportunity reclaim his starting role and prove himself in the coming year.

I believe he will do so and the byproduct will be a massive contract for him starting in 2021.

Go Cam!

  • Pie 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...