Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

It is really goddamn funny that cops keep writing “oink little piggy!!” on their own coffee cups

9 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

nice job outing yourself lol

You're the cop hater who aligns yourself with people like the killer in New Jersey.  This is how this works right?

2 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

You're the cop hater who aligns yourself with people like the killer in New Jersey.  This is how this works right?

you stumbled into this thread in hopes of once again smearing me as an antisemite and all you managed to do was expose yourself as an antisemite, all before i even had a chance to respond. just phenomenal work.

5 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

You're the capitalist classist that aligns himself with the GOP, neocons, and Nazi's any chance he gets.

Edited by Bronn

lol Nazis used propaganda almost as well as the US Dems.

12 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you stumbled into this thread in hopes of once again smearing me as an antisemite and all you managed to do was expose yourself as an antisemite, all before i even had a chance to respond. just phenomenal work.

No.  Considering the gist of this thread, I am emphatically labeling you as a cop hater and attached the article where the NJ person is a cop hater as well.  You all can deflect as you so choose.  Sanders can be a practicing or non-practicing jew for all I care.  I have no ill will towards his religious preference.  Your buddy seems to have.  

1 minute ago, g5jamz said:

No.  Considering the gist of this thread, I am emphatically labeling you as a cop hater and attached the article where the NJ person is a cop hater as well.  You all can deflect as you so choose.  Sanders can be a practicing or non-practicing jew for all I care.  I have no ill will towards his religious preference.  Your buddy seems to have.  

keep telling on yourself g5. no need to stop now. it’s not like we’re going to forget anyway

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

keep telling on yourself g5. no need to stop now. it’s not like we’re going to forget anyway

Forget what?  Saying that Sanders is a non-practicing jew?  He is.  As stated in the CNN article and the rabbi quoted in the article.  What's to forget?  Maybe some perceived anti-semitism that you feel I have, which is completely hilarious.  

Trying to parse this out this twisted logic of G5.  He believes Sanders "hates cops" and thus aligns with this alleged NJ antisemitic shooter?  WTF?

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

I never said he isn't a real jew.  I said he's a non-practicing jew, just like the rabbi described.  The greater point was that Google is a cop hater just like the killer in NJ.  If you're driving home the religious aspect of this, are you suggesting that Google is voting for Sanders based on his religious faith?  If not,  so freaking what.  If so, then good for him but he should know....he's non-practicing.  

you called gjbc an anti-semite. a person actively supporting and campaigning for a jewish president. then you said the jewish candidate, whose family was killed in the holocaust, isn't a real jew. you're one of the most virulent anti-semites i think i've ever seen. this is david duke level poo.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

you called gjbc an anti-semite. a person actively supporting and campaigning for a jewish president. then you said the jewish candidate, whose family was killed in the holocaust, isn't a real jew. you're one of the most virulent anti-semites i think i've ever seen. this is david duke level poo.

quote where I said he isn't a real jew

Just now, g5jamz said:

quote where I said he isn't a real jew

all over this thread. there is no reason to even point out that he's "not practicing" unless your point is that he's not a real jew and "doesn't count." you made that point unsolicited, and your entire argument was based on trying to tell us bernie is some kind of fake "non practicing" jew.

you realize you can't "practice" your ethnicity, you can't "practice" being a jew any more than you can "practice" being black. the entire concept of calling him a non-practicing jew after his family was slaughtered in the holocaust is absolutely unquestionably evil, anti-semitic, and dangerous hate speech that directly inspires these sorts of mass shootings that are continuously being perpetrated by right wingers.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

all over this thread. there is no reason to even point out that he's "not practicing" unless your point is that he's not a real jew and "doesn't count." you made that point unsolicited, and your entire argument was based on trying to tell us bernie is some kind of fake "non practicing" jew.

you realize you can't "practice" your ethnicity, you can't "practice" being a jew any more than you can "practice" being black. the entire concept of calling him a non-practicing jew after his family was slaughtered in the holocaust is absolutely unquestionably evil, anti-semitic, and dangerous hate speech that directly inspires these sorts of mass shootings that are continuously being perpetrated by right wingers.

quote where I said he wasn't a real jew rodeo or you're being just as disingenuous as the majority of TB.  The point of the original post really had nothing to do with someone's ethnicity.  You're being disingenuous on two fronts.  You're smarter than that.  This is an anti-cop thread.  

Just now, g5jamz said:

quote where I said he wasn't a real jew rodeo or you're being just as disingenuous as the majority of TB.  The point of the original post really had nothing to do with someone's ethnicity.  You're being disingenuous on two fronts.  You're smarter than that.  This is an anti-cop thread.  

why did you bring up that he's a "non practicing" jew if your point wasn't to imply he's not a real jew?