Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Inimicus

The Expanse

Just rewatched the first 3 sesaons of The Expanse in anticipation of the new season and DAMN that's good poo!

I mean its smart SciFi but that's on Corey and something Ive known since reading Leviathan Wakes but Holy Hell its well executed.  The only knock I put on it is the sound in space (engine roar and gun sounds) but thats some serious nit-picking.

Too bad they arent doing The Churn as the 4th season to give us the Amos background but I'm jacked for the 4th season and the 5th (which Amazon contracted this summer)

Some of if not the best SciFi available on TV right now.

Edited by Inimicus
  • Pie 1

13 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Too bad they arent doing The Churn as the 4th season to give us the Amos background but I'm jacked for the 4th season and the 5th (which Amazon contracted this summer)

Ya I just finished my rewatch too in preparation for the premiere.

I think it’s highly likely we see “The Churn” worked into Amos’s story line(back on earth) during season 5 if they keep working this linear one book per season deal. In visual media that is probably the most appropriate place to weave it in. 

On 12/1/2019 at 8:51 PM, Inimicus said:

Just rewatched the first 3 sesaons of The Expanse in anticipation of the new season and DAMN that's good poo!

I mean its smart SciFi but that's on Corey and something Ive known since reading Leviathan Wakes but Holy Hell its well executed.  The only knock I put on it is the sound in space (engine roar and gun sounds) but thats some serious nit-picking.

Some of if not the best SciFi available on TV right now.

welcome to the club..the Expanse is amazing 

Into the 3rd episode.

Simply the best executed SciFi on TV.

• Pie 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:17 PM, Inimicus said:

Into the 3rd episode.

Simply the best executed SciFi on TV.

I gotta wait till I get the lady caught up on the final few episodes of S3 but then it’s game on. Can’t wait. Just had to watch episode one to get my fix. 

6 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I gotta wait till I get the lady caught up on the final few episodes of S3 but then it’s game on. Can’t wait. Just had to watch episode one to get my fix. 

I was not as thrilled over this season but it was still light years ahead of any SciFi on television.

Wont go into details for spoiler reasons but it was a little lower than the bar they had previously set in my opinion.

But to be clear

Its still worth every second I put into watching it

Great show but missed out on some elements that I loved

I'm on the last Episode of Season 4. 

I love it.

Hard for me to compare it to other seasons because I binged the entire series seasons 1-3 last year so it just seemed like one giant kick ass story. 

Love the special FX with Amazon behind it vs Sci channel. 

No Complaints