Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

Seems to be more of a case of wasted talent than missed opportunities.

We should be winning with the performance we're seeing from several of our players. Just doesn't make sense.

There is literally no reason for a roster with as much talent as ours has to be this bad. Ron and Co. have shat the bed so unbelievably that any notion of him keeping his job has to be out of everyone's mind, even his own. 

After years of this place crying about not having a legit WR (some still are for some reason... I saw someone recent say we should draft WR in the first round lol) we finally get a legit stud and the response is “I don’t care”

I’m not even mad at our fanbase anymore. I’m just legit disappointed.

It really sucks to see CMC having a historic year, DJ Moore on pace to finish top 5, Brian Burns showing these incredible star caliber bursts and the response to that is “Meh, I don’t care. Fire Run. Tepper sucks. Hurney bad”

Fugging unbearable losers. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

After years of this place crying about not having a legit WR (some still are for some reason... I saw someone recent say we should draft WR in the first round lol) we finally get a legit stud and the response is “I don’t care”

It really sucks to see CMC having a historic year, DJ Moore on pace to finish top 5, Brian Burns showing these incredible star caliber bursts and the response to that is “Meh, I don’t care. Fire Run. Tepper sucks. Hurney bad”

We aren't devoid of talent but our young core is smaller than it should be.

Let’s see where he ends up after the season is over, still very impressive that he’s anywhere near the top of anything when we have Allen behind center with a terrible o- line and a coach who is stuck in the 80’s trying to use analytics.

13 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We aren't devoid of talent but our young core is smaller than it should be.

So the proper response to a thread praising DJ for being top 5 caliber or praising CMC for being an MVP caliber is “who cares?” then? These guys don’t deserve credit because of their coaches and GM?

Seems a garbage way of looking at things to me 

We have the number 4 WR and number 2 RB in the league and yet we can't win games when it matters. That has to be an indictment on the quality of the coaching despite the sub par performance of the olines and dlines this year . 

18 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

CMC and Moore playing great on offense yet our offense is unbearable to watch at times. Burns showing signs that he could be great yet we’re getting beat by 2 win teams... 

If you think Ron and Hurney should be retained please explain why.

23 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

CMC and Moore playing great on offense yet our offense is unbearable to watch at times. Burns showing signs that he could be great yet we’re getting beat by 2 win teams... 

If you think Ron and Hurney should be retained please explain why.

Where the fug did you get the impression I think they should stay? Triggered much?

My point is, you can give a young guy props despite the team struggling. It’s okay to say “we need a lot of help cause this team and staff sucks, but good job DJ and CMC!”

You don’t have to be negative about every single aspect of the team. Or do you enjoy being negative about everything all the time? (Mind you I don’t mean you specifically. More speaking at the attitude of the forum in general)

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan

38 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

We have the number 4 WR and number 2 RB in the league and yet we can't win games when it matters. That has to be an indictment on the quality of the coaching despite the sub par performance of the olines and dlines this year . 

It's an indictment of the fact Kyle Allen is our starting quarterback

People are over thinking it.  Our defense is league average (very good against the pass, abysmal against the run, but overall grades average).

We were 6-2 last year before Cam went down.  Not many times win with an undrafted jag rookie quarterback.  Not even teams with a lot of talent.

It's a QB driven league.

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

So the proper response to a thread praising DJ for being top 5 caliber or praising CMC for being an MVP caliber is “who cares?” then? These guys don’t deserve credit because of their coaches and GM?

Seems a garbage way of looking at things to me 

I think it's just the general malaise that has settled in. Even the trolls realize the level of play we have seen from some on the team, even though it's largely futile efforts.

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think it's just the general malaise that has settled in. Even the trolls realize the level of play we have seen from some on the team, even though it's largely futile efforts.

And I understand that but the reality is that this is a league made for entertainment. Sometimes perhaps we take it a bit too seriously. 

I want to win as much as the next guy. I’m competitive to my core. But it’s okay to be excited about the players that are performing and give them props. We don’t have to devalue that because we have a losing record. It’s still what gives you a glimmer of hope for the future. 

CMC is having a top 5 season ever and DJ is about to finish top 5 at his position this season in his second year. That is legitimately something to be excited about going forward. 

Seems people are more excited about hypothetical draft picks than they are about two superstars on our offense. Wtf is that? 

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

And I understand that but the reality is that this is a league made for entertainment. Sometimes perhaps we take it a bit too seriously. 

I want to win as much as the next guy. I’m competitive to my core. But it’s okay to be excited about the players that are performing and give them props. We don’t have to devalue that because we have a losing record. It’s still what gives you a glimmer of hope for the future. 

CMC is having a top 5 season ever and DJ is about to finish top 5 at his position this season in his second year. That is legitimately something to be excited about going forward. 

Seems people are more excited about hypothetical draft picks than they are about two superstars on our offense. Wtf is that? 

Well most fans want to win, something that regardless of what CMC is doing and Moore is doing, is unlikely to happen again this season. So, yeah, you are obviously going to get more excitement out of focusing on the future than dealing with the reality of being a very bad football team. 

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well most fans want to win, something that regardless of what CMC is doing and Moore is doing, is unlikely to happen again this season. So, yeah, you are obviously going to get more excitement out of focusing on the future than dealing with the reality of being a very bad football team. 

Is a second year WR finishing ahead of Hopkins not part of the future? 

And therefore is giving him props for an amazing sophomore season really pointless?

This is exactly my point...

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Is a second year WR finishing ahead of Hopkins not part of the future? 

And therefore is giving him props for an amazing sophomore season really pointless?

This is exactly my point...

I think the bulk in here have given DJ plenty of props, especially when he stepped up after being called out by Steve Smith. You are putting too much stock in the casual trolls and their comments. Just put them on ignore.