Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GoobyPls

Jim Harbaugh yea or nay???

I don’t think he’s a serious option since Michigan is his dream job, but just for argument sakes. It seems a lot of people are split on him.

I think he’s a really good coach and probably the best candidate that has been thrown out there as a possible coach. He completely turned around Stanford, then goes to SF and revived them now Michigan is having is best 3 year stretch in 40 years in terms of wins. I think his biggest problem is that he’s a hot head and wears out his players and the front office 

You have to believe either one of two things

(1) Harbaugh was such a great coach, he managed to get a terrible quarterback in Colin Kap one play away from being a Superbowl champion.

or

(2) Kaepernick was actually a really good quarterback when utilized by competent coaches

I happen to think they were both good, but I've been amused to see the same people who say Kaepernick doesn't deserve a job as a backup also talk about how Harbaugh had a 'stacked' team in SF

It can't be both

We should get the gang back together (if Cam is hurt);  Kap, Harbaugh, Roman;  run a heavy zone read offense

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Lucian said:

Either him or urban meyer, and i dont think meyer wants to come to the nfl.

A guy that has no NFL experience and has already bowed out of two college jobs because of health/stress issues???

its a no from me dawg GIF

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, bobowilson said:

You have to believe either one of two things

(1) Harbaugh was such a great coach, he managed to get a terrible quarterback in Colin Kap one play away from being a Superbowl champion.

or

(2) Kaepernick was actually a really good quarterback when utilized by competent coaches

I happen to think they were both good, but I've been amused to see the same people who say Kaepernick doesn't deserve a job as a backup also talk about how Harbaugh had a 'stacked' team in SF

It can't be both

We should get the gang back together (if Cam is hurt);  Kap, Harbaugh, Roman;  run a heavy zone read offense

Harbaugh made it to the nfc championship the previous year with Alex Smith, and before Smith got hurt I think they were like 6-2