Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

Scratch Lane Kiffin off your HC list

Recommended Posts



Kiffin wasn't even on my "naughty" list, much less the "nice" one. And, I checked twice.

  • Pie 6
  • Milkshake 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't believe Kiffin is getting another legit shot. Have we not seen time and time again how this will inevitably end?

This will forevermore be the thing you can point to if people try to assert that everyone who runs a big time college football program is smart.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't believe Kiffin is getting another legit shot. Have we not seen time and time again how this will inevitably end?

Didn't he do really well at FAU?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

This will forevermore be the thing you can point to if people try to assert that everyone who runs a big time college football program is smart.

At the NFL level, I think it's a big part of the reason why McDaniels got cold feet and spurned the Colts. Yes, it looked really bad, but I think the guy realizes if he takes another HC job and it blows up in his face again that's probably his last HC shot in the NFL. He has to make sure his next opportunity is the perfect fit.

With that said, I think the guy's a POS and I hope we stay far away. If he is the guy, then I hope I'm very wrong.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

Didn't he do really well at FAU?

Lots of guys do well at lower levels of competition only to fall apart when they try to make the step up to the "big leagues". His first stint at USC as OC and recruiting coordinator ended in disaster when Reggie Bush was ruled ineligible leading to the 2005 season being vacated. His stint with the Raiders - disaster. His stint with Tennessee - disaster. 2nd stint with USC as HC - disaster.

If I was an NFL or NCAA P5 team, I wouldn't touch Lane Kiffin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lots of guys do well at lower levels of competition only to fall apart when they try to make the step up to the "big leagues". His first stint at USC as OC and recruiting coordinator ended in disaster when Reggie Bush was ruled ineligible leading to the 2005 season being vacated. His stint with the Raiders - disaster. His stint with Tennessee - disaster. 2nd stint with USC as HC - disaster.

If I was an NFL or NCAA P5 team, I wouldn't touch Lane Kiffin. 

He won at USC. If he can stay out of controversy he can do well. Ole Miss fans seem to love the hire. But they have had a rough go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jangler said:

hold on, let me write him in

Do it 

Then scratch him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...