Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread

Just now, t96 said:

Niners Aints looks like the most boring no D game ever...

Way better than this game 

I can’t bring myself to turn a Panthers game off, but it’s tempting.  Never felt more meh about a Panthers season since like 2010.  

Just now, Snake said:

We really should put Will Grier in to make sure it's not Allen. 

Love to see you blame him for everything unlike Allen. When Allen sucks it’s “this team is awful”

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The type of expectations people have placed on Allen is unfair.  Panther fans have been wanting him to come in and be Brady. Guy is young. Started in an 0-2 hole. Ultimately he is pretty much a rookie and hes 5-5.  I'm not saying he needs to be the starter for the future. But he has outplayed his salary, and I'd be happy to have him as a back up. After this year...he'll have some good experience under his belt...another full off season and hes cheap. I mean I'm not say hes better then Cam was his rookie year...but Cam was 6-10. Not to mention he should have beaten the Saints if it wasnt for Slye. Has a shitty defense. Played well in the loss to GB. He has played a few eggs. But I wouldnt use him as a scapegoat for our season.

When you're the starting QB there's certain expectations. He's played well for a UDFA, but he's not played well as a starting QB. It is what it is.

• Pie 1

Sad this team is awful enough to really need a top 5 picks but someone clawed their way to 16-17.

i mean the falcon team who slaughtered us twice are picking much higher lol

Edited by onmyown

That's clearly not entirely on Allen, but why are we forcing passes on such low percentage plays like that? Those are the types of plays you reserve for your receivers that actually have legit hands.

When was the last time Ian Thomas even played significant time in a game?

Just not smart football overall.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Niners Aints looks like the most boring no D game ever...

Still better then this sh%t show

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSock said:

If you can't ask a safety to cover someone then they don't belong on the field. 

He's a SS not a FS...there's a difference to playing a deep zone and being asked to chase someone who outmatche you athletically. Putting him on these athletic new age tight ends is setting him up to fail. Tre or shaq are better pieces to be used in this fashion.

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The type of expectations people have placed on Allen is unfair.  Panther fans have been wanting him to come in and be Brady. Guy is young. Started in an 0-2 hole. Ultimately he is pretty much a rookie and hes 5-5.  I'm not saying he needs to be the starter for the future. But he has outplayed his salary, and I'd be happy to have him as a back up. After this year...he'll have some good experience under his...another full off season and hes cheap. I mean I'm not say hes better then Cam was his rookie year...but Cam was 6-10. Not to mention he should have beaten the Saints if it wasnt for Slye. Has a shitty defense. Played well in the loss to GB. He has played a few eggs. But I wouldnt use him as a scapegoat for our season.

He has not outplayed anything. He's played exactly like a backup. Cam was breaking records his rookie year.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

A better throw and that's a touchdown...

Not sure why there wasn't safety help