Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

g5jamz

SCOTUS leaves Kentucky ultrasound law in place

It always amazes me that the bible says absolutely nothing about abortions, transgender people, and for the most party LGBT in general, yet conservative christians always find some way to use god as a bullshit argument against each of them. They then praise a president who has done the things that the bible absolutely condemns multiple times (Adultery, sex with unwed women, steal, etc).  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jangler said:

killing babies is what the democratic party does. 

And stem cell research.  The "babies" that my wife and I "killed" during the IVF process went to such research. Thanks to those damn liberals that believe in science and medical advances over gut feelings and fake books.

1 hour ago, Verge said:

It always amazes me that the bible says absolutely nothing about abortions, transgender people, and for the most party LGBT in general, yet conservative christians always find some way to use god as a bullshit argument against each of them. They then praise a president who has done the things that the bible absolutely condemns multiple times (Adultery, sex with unwed women, steal, etc).  

well. the Bible does say God knew you before you were born. unless you are in New York City. as far as dicks being removed or added? I don't think even God could guess your level of your sickness.

Just now, Jangler said:

well. the Bible does say God knew you before you were born. unless you are in New York City. as far as dicks being removed or added? I don't think even God could guess your level of your sickness.

what would he think about the level of sickness of someone prognosticating about how hot a child will be in a few years

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

And stem cell research.  The "babies" that my wife and I "killed" during the IVF process went to such research. Thanks to those damn liberals that believe in science and medical advances over gut feelings and fake books.

really, stem cells is the only reason to continue killing babies? 

7 minutes ago, Jangler said:

killing babies is what the democratic party does. 

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Just now, Jangler said:

babies are the tomato in Dems eyes.

Just now, Jangler said:

and Jeffery Epstein killed himself...

who controls the federal prison system?

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

who controls the federal prison system?

Clearly The Clintons.

13 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Clearly The Clintons.

lmfao! not the president or attorney general, right, clearly the clintons control the federal prison system.

Trump has no power to do anything on this level in this government. now a Devil in a Blue Dress...???

lol

Edited by Jangler