Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Hot Yoga

Hot Yoga may be the most difficult workout I have ever had. 

I swear I sweated at least 2 gallons in there. Felt euphoric afterward and sore as a muthafucka today all over. 

Anyone else do it?

As opposed to luke warm yoga....?

Or, does the temperature indicate the level of physical exertion? "Hot like fugging lava on the surface of the moon yoga?"

7 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

Never done it, but wouldn't mind trying it.

Was it mostly hot chicks or dudes wearing speedos & briefs?

This literally never happens. Every yoga class is almost entirely twenty something girls. Outside of them is an occasional crunchy hippy guy, super-athletic guy in all under armor, and middle aged women and men who are starting to devote serious mental real estate to "mobility." There's no creeper guys ever.

Frankly I don't know how they never caught on. Maybe the couldn't get through a class without farting, so after a while they realize they aren't getting and strange that way, or the instructor politely tells them to stop coming.

Point being, if I ever find myself single again, first thing I'm doing is getting a classpass for all the yoga studios.

• Beer 1

On 12/12/2019 at 12:15 PM, Anybodyhome said:

As opposed to luke warm yoga....?

Or, does the temperature indicate the level of physical exertion? "Hot like fugging lava on the surface of the moon yoga?"

They keep the room at 100 degrees. Basically yoga at spartanville training camp

22 hours ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

Never done it, but wouldn't mind trying it.

Was it mostly hot chicks or dudes wearing speedos & briefs?

80% women in yoga pants and sports bras. What dudes there are are in knit shorts and t-shirts.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:54 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

No. But then again, I'm not a middle aged recently divorced man on the prowl. ;)

I go with my gal. She is crazy good at it and I get to stare at her rear the entire class. Win/Win.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

80% women in yoga pants and sports bras. What dudes there are are in knit shorts and t-shirts.

Nice. Instant boner within 10 seconds.

I've never been to a single hot yoga session so I looked up pictures. Came across this one

Image result for hot yoga"

That's why I ask.

Closer to this.

52 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

Nice. Instant boner within 10 seconds.

I've never been to a single hot yoga session so I looked up pictures. Came across this one

Image result for hot yoga"

That's why I ask.

• The D 1

Did it a handful of times its Hard AF. Now I will take a sauna for the heat shock benefit and do regular yoga for the mobility. 

It's 50/50 F to M here in Santa Cruz,  a good portion of the women are overly skinny sickly looking vegans ( not my thing) 

On 12/13/2019 at 7:16 PM, PurityControl said:

Did it a handful of times its Hard AF. Now I will take a sauna for the heat shock benefit and do regular yoga for the mobility. 

It's 50/50 F to M here in Santa Cruz,  a good portion of the women are overly skinny sickly looking vegans ( not my thing) 

Santa Cruz is a cool place. Wife worked there when we lived in Monterey...

• Beer 1

Was just listening to Joe Rogan with Firas Zaharia or Brendan Schaub or someone. Can’t remember who. But they were both saying it’s great for working muscles that never get activated. Even freak professional fighters will get work out quickly from it. 

I might give it a go once the holiday season goes by. I’ve been pretty much just doing lots of endurance runs and swims but I need to mix it up some for boredoms sake 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan