Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

panther4life

Janoris Jenkins.

He's better than our current backups.  I'd say he's worth a look if he's available in 2020 free agency but not before addressing Oline and Dline needs if we have the opportunity.

It's just a lot more entertaining when he is on other teams.

As far as I can tell, his play is hit or miss and his price is way more than I would like. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

why is a professional athlete being held to a higher standard than the President?

At the risk of getting this sent to the TB.... this is actually a good question.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

At the risk of getting this sent to the TB.... this is actually a good question.

Some people are better equipped to resist the mob mentality than others. Some people are employed by idiots who submit to the mob and others simply ignore the morons who scream until they are blue in the face. 

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Hell I’ve got 4corners on ignore because of general idiocy, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I agree it’s a good question.

33 minutes ago, rayzor said:

If I was famous I wouldn’t have any social media 

Any pro football player that has been tased by police is probably going to be a long-term headache. Janoris proved himself to be so. And now he has been waived with a huge contract floating out there that will make it unattractive for any team to sign him.

Yeah, good riddance to bad rubbish. Steve Smith was right about the guy.

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

If I was famous I wouldn’t have any social media 

Good idea even if you aren't famous. One stupid little moment can last forever. People share too much poo.

39 minutes ago, rayzor said:

40 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Because removing a president, any president, from office anytime somebody claimed to be offended would be the absolute height of stupidity.

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Because removing a president, any president, from office anytime somebody claimed to be offended would be the absolute height of stupidity.

It would be better if we didn't have an offensive president to begin with.

Having a president who acts like a 6th grader in his inability to carry out civil discourse and choosing to throw out insults towards anyone he doesn't like or agree with him is the absolute height of stupidity.

The word isn’t the issue. He didn’t take any accountability for it and refused to apologize for it. Saying the R word is all fun and games until you have a loved one with special needs that constantly gets mocked with that word. 

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Hell I’ve got 4corners on ignore because of general idiocy, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I agree it’s a good question.

Yeah this is rich. The dook fanboy and UNC banner truther who refuses to believe facts and denies that his favorite basketball program isn’t knee deep in cheating calling someone else an idiot. What year did you graduate from dook?