Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

If Cam is traded will you follow him to a new team?

Guys on FNZ we’re talking about it this morning, was surprised that so many listeners said they would dump the Panthers and become fans of Cam’s new team regardless of the reason he was traded. 

What are your thoughts

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

Been a fan since the beginning and will still be a fan after Cam. To think otherwise is just asinine.

No bro.. 

But I would be hoping he finally got a coach that would stick up for him and the treatment he deserves from the officials. 

• Flames 1

No.  I'll pull for Cam if he goes somewhere else, but when that somewhere else plays the Panthers, well, sorry Cam.

If he went somewhere within the division he'd be dead to me.  I wouldn't hate him for going wherever is best, but no way I could root for him in a Saints, Falcons, or Bucs uniform.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

The only thing that might sway me to pull for another team is if the Panthers left the Carolinas.  Any one player wont do it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2