Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Tepper and McDaniels "on each other's radar"

22 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

If he can make minor offensive adjustments during the game, and then major ones at halftime - let's go! I'm all in!

That right there is a major upgrade from Ron Rivera. 

the only positive i see about mcd is we would actually learn how to run 25 kinds of rub routes on 3rd down.   we would get real good at it, maybe, if someone didn't whoop his ass first

It would be great for me if they were not on each other’s radar. Specifically if McDorkface wasn’t on Tepper’s radar.. I have a visceral dislike of him.  Really of anyone of consequence from the Patriots. If we hire him in any capacity above bellboy, I will do something shocking, outlandish and memorable in protest.

Dont you worry about what.I'm thinking of stuff.

I got ideas.

I think McDaniels success as a head coach a second time around will vastly depend on who he brings with him on his staff. Let's keep this in mind, his two coordinators in Denver were Mike Nolan and Mike McCoy.