Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

iranian general assassinated

2 hours ago, Wes21 said:

I already did, and Google is your friend on top of it.  When someone hands you something, throwing your hands up and pretending its not there is not an argument.  Maybe this works for you at home?

Hilarious. So why don't the concussions count?

31 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

"...but early-warning defense systems gave U.S. forces advance knowledge that missiles had been launched, according to a U.S. official..."

This is not the Iranians or the Iraqis or anyone else providing advance warning, as you claimed. This is early warning defense systems, which I stated and explained to you. Reading comprehension.

It's right there in the link I provided.  You are really struggling with this.  Maybe get a cup of tea and take some deep breaths?  Here it is again from a different source.  

"An American early warning system and advance notice from the Iraqi government allowed US forces to take cover before a barrage of Iranian ballistic missiles were fired at two Iraqi bases hosting US personnel"

https://www.airforcemag.com/trump-early-warning-system-advanced-notice-protected-us-forces-from-iran-strikes/

29 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Hilarious. So why don't the concussions count?

You can "count" anything you want.  You are the one emotionally invested in this, not me.

35 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

You can "count" anything you want.  You are the one emotionally invested in this, not me.

LOL! Of course you're emotionally invested in this. It's just that while I'm emotionally invested on the behalf of others, you're emotionally invested because some stranger on the internet was easily able to prove you wrong & expose your ignorance. 

Ah well.

7 minutes ago, 332nd said:

LOL! Of course you're emotionally invested in this. It's just that while I'm emotionally invested on the behalf of others, you're emotionally invested because some stranger on the internet was easily able to prove you wrong & expose your ignorance. 

Ah well.

I've posted sources.  If the sources change their story, that's fine by me.  I don't have an agenda like you do.  I have no dog in this fight.

34 service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iran missile attack: Pentagon

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/34-service-members-diagnosed-traumatic-brain-injuries-iran/story?id=68509042

The Pentagon now says 34 American service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBI) following the Jan. 8 Iranian missile attack on the Al Asad airbase in western Iraq.

The updated numbers are three times last week’s report that 11 service members were being checked for TBI symptoms.

Initially the Pentagon had said that there were no injuries or fatalities as a result of the Iranian missile attack on the base that houses nearly 2,000 service members.

Earlier this week President Donald Trump downplayed the significance of the 11 traumatic brain injuries labeling them as "headaches”.

---

Wes they are just "headaches" right?

Edited by Fryfan

6 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

34 service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iran missile attack: Pentagon

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/34-service-members-diagnosed-traumatic-brain-injuries-iran/story?id=68509042

The Pentagon now says 34 American service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBI) following the Jan. 8 Iranian missile attack on the Al Asad airbase in western Iraq.

The updated numbers are three times last week’s report that 11 service members were being checked for TBI symptoms.

Initially the Pentagon had said that there were no injuries or fatalities as a result of the Iranian missile attack on the base that houses nearly 2,000 service members.

Earlier this week President Donald Trump downplayed the significance of the 11 traumatic brain injuries labeling them as "headaches”.

---

Headaches are a symptom of a concussion.  

3 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Headaches are a symptom of a concussion.  

"I heard that they had headaches. And a couple of other things," Trump said Wednesday at a news conference in Davos, Switzerland. "But I would say and I can report it is not very serious."

Concussions are serious.

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

"I heard that they had headaches. And a couple of other things," Trump said Wednesday at a news conference in Davos, Switzerland. "But I would say and I can report it is not very serious."

Concussions are serious.

When should we schedule their funerals?

• Milkshake 1

31 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

When should we schedule their funerals?

Fug you. You're a piece of poo human being. You're a Trump dick-sucker with little regard for the truth or human life. 

Now, go cry like the bitch you are and get me banned for telling you to go fug yourself.

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Fug you. You're a piece of poo human being. You're a Trump dick-sucker with little regard for the truth or human life. 

Now, go cry like the bitch you are and get me banned for telling you to go fug yourself.

I will take your unparalleled wisdom under advisement.  Clearly you have advanced stage TDS.  You need to get a shot of whisky, stat!

I didn't vote for Donald Trump in 2016 and do not intend to in 2020.  I did vote for Barack Obama though.  You mad? LOL

3 hours ago, Wes21 said:

I've posted sources.  If the sources change their story, that's fine by me.  I don't have an agenda like you do.  I have no dog in this fight.

What source did you post that says the soldiers weren't in the attack, but got concussions because they were too close to it?

Edited by 332nd

2 minutes ago, 332nd said:

What source did you post that says the soldiers weren't in the attack, but got concussions because they were too close to it?

You can't be this dense.  Have a good night.

4 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

You can't be this dense.  Have a good night.

Can't figure out a logical answer? 

Meh, I'm not surprised. Try to get some sleep & work out how people can be injured by a rocket attack, but not be in the rocket attack, because they were closer than they should've been to the rocket attack.

LOL!

3 hours ago, Fryfan said:

---

All he had to do was say something like "initial reports said there were no injuries, we now know that those reports were wrong."

Instead he's downplaying TBIs & has an army of dumbasses flailing around trying to come up reasons why Trump was right all along.