Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hoenheim

Wild Card Weekend Saturday Games Thread

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

You guys hear romo say Brady’s WRs aren’t getting separation and that’s why he’s struggling? Where was this for Cam?

He won the MVP for his performance without good receivers.

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

He held that team back lol

That one play late in the 4th when he threw down the field into double coverage to the fullback lol

Even had Booger saying "you can't make that YOLO throw here"

• Flames 1

Liked that outside run where they pulled the guard out and he had the option to see who was coming.

Did they just fake like Julian Edelman lined up wrong?

• Pie 2

Just caught up watching the Bills and Texans. If only the Bills had a QB that would stop shooting his own foot with boneheaded plays.

As for Titans and Patriots, it's easier to say it now but I said it all week the Patriots are going to win this game. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Whatever they did, it worked spectacularly.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Threw the defense off just long enough to fool the Titans.

Imagine having the smartest HC on the field.

Wonder what that would be like?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, outlaw4 said:

Just caught up watching the Bills and Texans. If only the Bills had a QB that would stop shooting his own foot with boneheaded plays.

As for Titans and Patriots, it's easier to say it now but I said it all week the Patriots are going to win this game. 

Tyrod woulda won that game

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair, he had a pretty good first three quarters, or at least two and a half.

But damn, did he flake out at the end.

Bills fans are probably going to be all over his ass this week.

They still would have won if his OL could block. That OT running play for Allen where he got killed had 3 OL and a TE leading the way and they let a DB run right through them and tag him. That should have been an easy 10+ yard gain that would have put them in FG position to win it. Allen was a complete idiot right before OT but I’ve never seen 4 blockers literally ignore a guy.