Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherzack179812

For those having doubts about Ron and Tepper

2 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

KA is hated by a lot today

I don't think this is even a little bit true.

What is true is a lot of people pointed out what HE ACTUALLY IS (a good, hard-working young kid who might eventually turn into a serviceable backup QB) and were *accused* of hating by many people who had discovered what they truly believed to be their Great White Hope.

10 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

I mean who uses that many ellipses?

I kinda have a tendency to do that in very informal writing (like message boards) as a way to more distinctly separate discrete ideas and thoughts.

34 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Lol, I'd like to know your alma mater if you thought that was a novel.

I have two degrees myself, even though my origins are from out in the sticks of the American South.

And having lived in both of those worlds, there is at least one thing that I *do* know:  I truly despise elitist asswipes of all categories, but most especially self-righteous, self-loving "intellectuals".

4 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Is the OP claiming he has written 3 books. Because he has the writing style of a middle schooler. I mean who uses that many ellipses?

Yes I have; it's called proofreading. Not putting the same amount of time into a football post as one of my books. Half of y'all don't have any better grammar, not trying to impress football fans with a academically acceptable argument lol. 5 college English professors felt my writing was above average, but Happy Panther's opinion is supposed to hurt my feelings lol. I normally write stuff for fun to think about the team. Half of y'all don't even know how to run a business thinking you can blow up a whole organization (business and football) at the same time with zero consequence.