Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
MGH1989

Reports: Matt Rhule finalizing deal to be Carolina Panthers HC

Recommended Posts

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Why?

Aint up to Cam if he stays or not

Because I'm anticipating Cam is Panthers QB next 10 years .. so I hope the HC QB relationship is a good one

  • Pie 5
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Can't really say I'm a fan.

Why

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, philit99 said:

If it is Rhule, then the interview with McDaniels must have been short and not to anyone's liking. It is possible that McDaniels let Tepper know that he was more interested in the Browns job. I just dont know, this happened too fast, especially with Thursday's interview still scheduled.

I don’t think we even interviewed McDaniels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, philit99 said:

If it is Rhule, then the interview with McDaniels must have been short and not to anyone's liking. It is possible that McDaniels let Tepper know that he was more interested in the Browns job. I just dont know, this happened too fast, especially with Thursday's interview still scheduled.

Or Tepper and Hurney aren’t willing to give up as much control. 

If this is really our choice we are fugged. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

His defensive coordinator in college was Jerry Sandusky - and his father, Dennis, worked for Sandusky's now-shuttered charity.  

 

Given that Sandusky is sitting in jail and his Wikipedia page makes no mention of having worked at Baylor, this seems hard to believe.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, philit99 said:

If it is Rhule, then the interview with McDaniels must have been short and not to anyone's liking. It is possible that McDaniels let Tepper know that he was more interested in the Browns job. I just dont know, this happened too fast, especially with Thursday's interview still scheduled.

Did the interview with McDaniels even happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about this guy but the fact he was coveted by several teams gives me hope that this is a good hire. I wonder which way Gettleman will go in NY now as this was far and away his top choice.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Because I'm anticipating Cam is Panthers QB next 10 years .. so I hope the HC QB relationship is a good one

delusional

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Did the interview with McDaniels even happen?

I thought it was happening now, unless we got stood up at the alter.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Or Tepper and Hurney aren’t willing to give up as much control. 

If this is really our choice we are fugged. 

Why do you feel this way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man that Josh McDaniel thread was short lived

  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Given that Sandusky is sitting in jail and his Wikipedia page makes no mention of having worked at Baylor, this seems hard to believe.

happened at Penn State

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, panther4life said:

I don’t think we even interviewed McDaniels.

I think his interview was supposed to be today.  Looks like Cleveland it is for Josh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...