Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

6 minutes ago, panther4life said:

Peetz is confirmed to be back by Person

Just saw. Gotta admit Gary Brown would have been a good choice.

With regard to this guy though, I'm thinking more "assistant to an assistant" if it's valid.

12 hours ago, TarheelAv8r said:

Is it just me or are they WAY TOO MANY Baylor coaches (many with no NFL experience) being hired?   You gotta believe Tepper knew this was Rhule's plan when he interviewed him.  Time will tell if it is a good call but a lot of quality and proven coaches are being passed up so that Rhule's BFF's can start NFL coaching careers.  7 years is a long time to wait for these guys to get experience.

Control over his staff was a big reason he turned down the Jets last year. I have to think it was discussed with Tepper. Tepper seems the kind of guy to say something like 'you bring in whoever you want, and I'll judge you on the results.'

Senior Bowl practices also serve as job fairs. Makes me wonder if Rhule could be looking around for some of our unfilled spots.

Edited by Mr. Scot

54 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Senior Bowl practices also serve as job fairs. Makes me wonder if Rhule could be looking around for some of our unfilled spots.

I like the approach of leaving no stone unturned.  Now if they could just find a replacement for Hurney. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also on the Twitter front, Fordham WR Coach and possible new Panthers Assistant WR Coach or quality control coach Damiere Shaw.

Also saw a congratulatory tweet from his high school, class of 2012 :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Damiere Shaw head shot

Had suspected the Panthers weren't entirely happy on the OL Coach front. There's evidence now it could be true.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Milkshake 1

The OLine coaching job is scaring me. This is a very important job, especially for the Panthers and it does not seem as if we are looking at any good options.

Edited by Jared Patterson

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Had suspected the Panthers weren't entirely happy on the OL Coach front. There's evidence now it could be true.

All your assistant coaches are belong to us...

1 minute ago, bythenbrs said:

All your assistant coaches are belong to us...

We're getting there.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's a shame they didn't jump on Bill Callahan before the Browns did.

• Pie 2

50 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

It's a shame they didn't jump on Bill Callahan before the Browns did.

Alot of people going to wish we went after more NFL experience, after this experiment blows up Tepper's face. I don't know what the hell he is doing and thinking.star wars GIF

4 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Alot of people going to wish we went after more NFL experience, after this experiment blows up Tepper's face. I don't know what the hell he is doing and thinking.star wars GIF

When we’re done it will be a healthy mix between college and the NFL. 

7 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Again. Taking the opposite of whatever Steven says is always a good bet.

Yeah that which is what the opposite all y'all know it all's where saying before the season began. When I said Cam was done and we would have a terrible season.

kermit the frog GIF

Man I love it when I'm right!

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

well matsko was pretty bad